62

A month later:

It's been a month since they all had test in which only Jungkook was the one who was successful..but the elders didn't leave the others....they made them practice really hard for two weeks before again sending them to tests again and again waiting till every single one of them passed....

While these trainings and stuff also made them all closer then ever all of them got official as they told Thier Kings about thier relationship... King Kim and King Jeon were kind of suspicious but as it was confirmed they were more then just happy ..

They always wanted thier children's happiness and finally when they got them they can't b more happy as the war is coming closer King Kim and Jeon has asked a meeting with all the officials of other Kingdom who might help them....

In the meeting the crown prince or princess were present along with the king's as it was really important.... Hoseok as Taehyung bodyguard and Namjoon as Jungkook's were outside the room guarding it.. They sent the letters three days before so after a week finally every official joined them the security was tight as well.....

" Welcome to all the royals at the head Kingdom of Atlantis..we are honoured that you accepted the request and showed up at this important meeting " King Kim said standing in the middle on his right was King Jeon and beside both kings were thier Prince who were sitting with thier heads high as they have been told...

To be honest they were having trouble sitting thier because today morning when both of them looked at eachother in official dresses they couldn't take thier eyes of eachother.. and right now they also want to admire eachother ditching this boring meeting....

" Ofcourse King Kim we had to come after all the letter you sent was quite concerning....and we would like you to explain what you means about all of our kingdom and thier people life at stake..and not only people's But ours also.." as the nine kingdoms were present the nature Kingdom said with politeness as they all were quite curious and concerned because this type of meetings were not common...

" Yes King what's the matter or from what I am seeing are you two fire and ice Kingdoms are joining hand to attack on us and called this meeting for us to surrender" king of Kingdom of water said while scoffing then smirking mockingly while Jungkook clenched his fist..." No! We are not and it will be better if all of you will pay attention to the real matter "

" Ofcourse why would you attack us...when your crown prince doesn't have any power from what we've heard.. after all you don't want to get defeated now do you?" The man said smirking at King Jeon who told him to be silent but he was bitter about ice ruling over Kingdoms when water is more powerful than that..and he wanted to get close to that Kingdom but seeing they chose fire they were really angry....

While Jungkook listening to the insults that was directed toward him and his Kingdom was burning in rage....he was about to snap when a smaller hand then his hold his hand he looked at Taehyung who shook his head for him to not to...." And who is this beauty which I couldn't find before huh" the water kingdoms prince said looking at Taehyung with lust to which Jungkook looked at the prince with a sharp look...ice cold eyes burning into the others as he clenched his jaw...

" It would be better if all of you listen to what my father and King Kim has to say.... without mocking and lusting on others specially on my boyfriend if you want to reach your kingdoms safe and sound" Jungkook said with cold deep voice which made even Taehyung shiver lightly as he didn't heard that type of voice from his lovely kookie ....while the other prince was quite intimidated but still laughed mockingly " and how will you hurt us when you don't even have any power huh" he said laughing along with other rival kingdom while who respected them looked them at with disgust... but Thier laugh died when Jungkook smirked..