39

" He's awake guys!" A loud yelled was heard as they went towards thier camp to see Jungkook waking up from his unconscious state after the whole night. They all breath in relief finally seeing that he is awake and fine because seeing him unconscious they all freaked out.

All of them were absolutely tired because of the events that happened last night. Firstly they couldn't believe they saw that mythical deer and on top of that it bowing to Jungkook was just even more shocking for them and then him getting unconscious was just too much for a single day .

They have many questions like , what was Jungkook doing in that dense part of the forest? How did he found that swamp deer? And why was it bowing to him? When did he changed his clothes? Was he hiding something from them? Too many questions and only one person can ans-"

" How did I get here?'

Probably not,

" What don't you remember anything from last night? You were on middle of  the forest and then we saw a deer bowing to you and then you faint, so Namjoon carry you here!" Jin explained the younger who was clutching his head trying to remember. " But why can't I remember?"

" What you don't remember anything from last night?" Jimin asked in disbelief  and Jungkook shook his head  making Namjoon sigh " Don't take pressure okay just tell us what you remember"

Jungkook nodded and started " ummmm last night when I was trying to sleep I feel something calling for me I was coming but then I heard some voices and thought to check it out because I didn't wanted any danger to all of you ............ I remember I was following those voices when I reached the dense part of the forest and I was fascinated by the water so much and I stepped forward looking at my reflection, then I heard like a call of my name and I looked up and then............and then "

" What happened after that kook?" Suga asked to which Jungkook shook his head " I can't remember!"  He frustratingly grabbed his hair but Jin hold his hand and hugged him caressing his hair so he would relax a little " it's okay"

" But why can't I remember any of that and why will a random deer bow to me " he complained with a pout the which everyone chuckled" It wasn't just a deer kook it was a mythical swamp deer "  Hoseok explained" the one that I read about?" he asked looking at Jin with big eyes to which jin nodded " but why will it bow to me ..............maybe  it was just looking something on the grass" he said to which everyone laughed.......but the question was still there  ,why Jungkook?.

After resting for a few hours they decided to continue Thier journey and at the Start of night they reached the entrance of the village and they went to look for a place to stay. " Kook don't you know where that grandpa wanted to know?" Jimin questioned " umm no he never told and I never asked " he rubbed the back of his neck smiling sheepishly . While Taehyung watched all of his tricks  with a fond smile and heart eyes which he himself wasn't aware of but a pair of eyes did .

" You should search in grandpa's stuff maybe you'll find something" Yoongi suggested and Jungkook nodded going through the stuff until he found a letter with a name at the end .  " Choi Jungsung........ this letter is from someone named that and I think that grandpa wanted to go there it also states thier address ........ We should go and ask someone about the given address " Jungkook said and Namjoon nodded .

They saw some shops were still open in the village so they went there to ask  about the given information " hello sir , can you help us to find this address?" Namjoon went forward and asked to which the shopkeeper greeted them back " hello to you too young men , and this address is quite near from here, you can go straight and take the 3rd left turn there 4th house will be your destination " the man told with a polite smile to which they bowed and thanked him for his help.

They went were the shopkeeper had told them, reaching there Taehyung knocked on the door to which a old lady opened " hello ma'am is this miss Choi Jungsung's house?"  " Yes that's me lad how can I help you?" The lady asked with polite smile " actually we have met someone you know!" Jungkook said handing the letter. They saw as the women's expression kept changing and now on the verge of crying .

" I sent it to my father, how did you get it ?" She asked to which they all looked down " actually he is no more , I was coming with him to your house  when we were attacked and he was killed , I couldn't save him but he did save me " Jungkook said looking at the lady who was about to fall but they hold her and took her in . Making her sit and giving her water.

" I can't believe this, he was coming back finally then why was this supposed to happen?" She said crying loudly and all of them looked at her in pity , once she stabilise q little bit Jungkook again moved forward" these are his belongings that I wanted to give to you  " he gave him some papers and other stuff. She opened one of papers and after reading it she looked at all of them then again looked at the letter.

" Thank you for this " she said and all of them were glad " you don't have to thank us infact I should thank you because be saved my life " he said and bowed and everyone did the same the lady insisted them on having drinks for which they stayed " I think we should leave now , can you tell us where can we stay in this village?" Jimin asked to which the lady insisted them to stay at her house " you can stay here it just me as my son is still at his job and will probably be back in morning" after all the the insisting they gave In.

It was 5 in the morning when they heard thud sounds coming from outside breaking thier sleep, they were half sleep when they saw the old lady bleeding running towards them. They jolted from the bed and hold her who told them they were under attack . They all ran out excluding Jin because he was healing her and Jimin to protect them.

The others were a about to get out when the door was broken and many lixus starting barging in . They all started fighting with them when one of them was about to attack Jungkook but before it could happen a handsome young guy cut that creatures hand with a sword and started fighting with them.

As they finished fighting the guy from earlier ran inside as fast as possible. Confused by all of this they went in to find that guy holding miss Choi so they assumed it was her son as he was quite worried and asking her if she was alright again and again.

When the lady told him that they have saved her he turned towards them and bowed " thank you so much for saving my mom I will be forever grateful for" he said bowing to which Yoongi hold his shoulders " no need to thank us it was our duty to help anyone who is in trouble _____?"

" Oh I am sorry I didn't introduced myself I am..............Choi Eunwoo"

( Sorry for changing his first name)

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.