20

Taehyung was still frozen on his place watching Jungkook ran with his father in his arms. He can't believe how did a person who meant so much to him did something like that only to stop his fu**ing wedding.

' This fire isn't extinguishing..... seems like someone who can produce fire is behind this' walking out of palace Taehyung heard one of his guard. Now it makes sense. Jungkook can produce fire power he has witnessed it . His heart is hurting like it's on fire.

Betrayal.... Betrayal..... Betrayal. That's the word ringing in his head making him enraged . He got his senses back when Jungkook started running without knowing he's been caught. Taehyung panicked not finding him in his sight ' how did he disappeared in air so quickly ' ( he doesn't know about air power if you guys remember).

He used his ice power  exploding it in the sky for help. After some moments he found many guards running towards him he ordered them to search all of this place . Tae was running in the direction in which Jungkook ran .

After a while he heard groans from a direction walking there he found Jungkook laying there his foot was caught in one of animal trap. He looked around finding his father but he nowhere in the sight. He walked towards the younger who was groaning in pain . He held his chin making him look in the eyes.

" Where is my father!?" He yelled asked him " h-he ... He i-is ---" before completing his sentence Jungkook became unconscious. Taehyung screamed in frustration grabbing his hair he tapped jungkook's face but didn't got response.

He noticed the wound on the younger foot which was bleeding alot as he inspected it he found it covered in poison for which he yelled at his soldiers to take the younger to palace infirmary.

He didn't notice as one person eyes widen at seeing the younger's face and immediately went to inform someone about him.

" When will he wake up dr?" That's the first question Taehyung asked as he saw dr coming out from room in which Jungkook was no how's he? or is he alright?. " The poison was for an animal so it haven't affected him on deadly level........ He will gain his consciousness tomorrow as I noted.... If you see any negative signs in his condition inform me your highness" the Dr said politely and took his leave bowing after getting a nod . 

Next day Taehyung was informed that the younger has regained his consciousness. He wasted no time barging inside making resting male startled who was still in dazed. Walking upto him he asked to point " where's my father" Jungkook eyes widened as sudden realisation hit him he looked at Taehyung then at his back where he saw a shadow someone was eavesdropping them.

" I don't know" Jungkook said but it was obvious he was lying" HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ATTACKED MY PARENTS! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOOK MY FATHER GOD KNOWS WHERE! TELL ME WHERE DID YOU HIDE HIM?!" Taehyung shouted at him completely enraged while younger Froze listening to all accusations.

" I didn't attack your parents!" He yelled at him back while Taehyung punched him " THEN WHO DID!? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO STOP THIS WEDDING! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CAN PRODUCE FIRE ! EXCEPT YOU NONE HAVE A REASON TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!"

" I don't know what you are talking about! I never attacked your parents! Neither I am the only one who can produce fire...... And for King he is safe " Jungkook deadpanned receiving only glares in return. He tried moving his hands only to found them chained along with his legs at first when he couldn't move he thought it was because of poison or anesthesia but he found the reason is different.

" Free me from this cuffs!" He yelled at the older wanting him to listen to him only to get ignored as the older left . He tried using his powers to free himself but couldn't use them after trying for hours he laid exhausted from pain in his heart and body .

After some minutes 4 bulky mens came in asking him about thier King's whereabout to which they only got ignorance or he is safe. They decided to do what was told to them . They beated the male for answer but they received none as the guy went unconscious after going through hell for an hour.

It's been 2 day's Taehyung has caught Jungkook and is torturing him to get his answer but after everything the younger didn't told them anything. He said to meet the older alone but he didn't agreed to even see his face . Today he also met him asked him for Answers in front of everybody but Jungkook just said their King is safe .

Taehyung doesn't understand if he is safe then why is jungkook now telling him where the King is to which the reply was 'I don't know'. He was going to his room after meeting the younger but couldn't get anything regarding his father . His eyes filled with tears as he thought about his happy family which disappeared in one night .

Right now he needed someone's support to console him and give him strength. He decided to go to Bogum who was by his side all the time whenever he needed a shoulder for support or to cry on . After his father was not in Kingdom every responsibility was at his shoulder. He was thankful to Bogum who was helping him in all those works making people impressed.

He was so lost praising Bogum in his mind that he didn't realise he had come at the end of hallway where Bogum's mother was  as soon as he realized he came wrong direction he mentally cursed himself for zoning out too much. He was about to turn his heels but he heard something he couldn't believe with his comforting voice which was Bogum's.

" Wah the plan worked better than we imagined. The queen died , King is nowhere to be found and Jungkook is the one balmed" he Heard Bogum said with devilish chuckle making his heart beat stop , eyes widening and jaw reaching floor , his whole body trembling listening to thier talks .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed.