3

Jungkook, Yoongi and Jin are living together since the day they met the younger as they thought he is innocent and won't survive if left alone. They taught him self defence using arrows as well so he can help them and himself also.

They can't believe it already been 4 years since they met the younger but still don't know much about him the reason he told of fleeing away was ' he wasn't considered good enough ' but didn't told anything about his family. The elders also never forced.

Well but the younger knows about his hyungs abilities and he was surprised because not everyone have those powers. They came in front in unexpected ways but his hyungs made it up.

Now Jungkook is 18 he was a little boy when he ran but now he is not less then a highly trained soldier. And today he is going for hunting something. Well you know the Kingdom has been too peaceful so they ran out of money.

Jk's pov

I have been waked up by Jin hyung he isn't any less than an eomma and he literally treat me like his son and I am very grateful for what they have been doing for me all this time .

They both have powers and I don't even have one I sometime think they are also going to find me not enough.I was break trough my thoughts by jin hyung " what are you thinking kook?"

I slightly shake my head and give small smile " Nothing just thinking how much you both have been doing for me " he shook his head and give a genuine smile that says ' its fine' i give him my bunny smile .

To be honest they are the only one who have been so kind to me after my dead mother and I'm so glad they never pressure me for knowing my past my train of thoughts were again broke by Jin hyung " kook we don't have any thing to eat would you mind hunting something down . I would've said to Yoongi but he's gone to village"

I shook my head " hyung you don't need to request like that after what you guys have done for me i even would give my life for you" i said dramatically

Hyung chuckled " Alright you brat go hunt down something to eat" I giggled and stand getting my coat and arrow i waved at him and ran to jungle for hunting.

Time skip

I was wandering in the jungle looking for prey that's when my eye caught a deer by the lake. I cautiously climb on a tree for a perfect shot. I kept my breath steady and was waiting for a perfect time and as i get that I pull my arrow and was ready to release it when I heard running voices. The deer ran away i sighed heavily as i have to look for another one.

I was in my thoughts when i heard more voices i got on another tree and the sight shook me.

There was a guy fighting with some in almost 30 year of age his back was facing me . That guy was trying to touch him inappropriately and the seemingly young guy was trynna push him off . From his clothing he looked rich and other look like some kind of soldier.

Suddenly the young one pushed him with force and tried to block him with ice? Oh My! He also have powers and the other one also used his powers he control the sand making boy fall on his back and cuff his hand behind his back.

Breaking through ice he reached to the boy trying to touch him . I've had enough I never wanted to hurt someone but this guy deserves it.

I jump from tree landing on feet I moved to pushed the away from the boy that's when I noticed the boy who was laying .

Ice blue eyes that were filled with tears,snow white skin , bread cheek , nose red from crying and red lip from biting. The boy was ethereal.

I was staring at him until his scream pulled me out of my thoughts " Watch out!" I instantly turned around and was about to get punched but through my reflexes I stopped that and give a spinning kick to the guys chest.

He was pushed by the force and from his face looked he was pissed. He raise his hand gathering sand to throw at me but i was able to dodge it .our fight  continue for some time he was attacking i was dodging then he was able to get me and flew off the floor to the other side my head started spinning when I got up I saw him trying to force himself on the boy.

And the fire was blown