37

You didn't told us how you got here ? How you found us ? And how the heck you know so much about that cave ?" Jin asked to which the younger sighed before starting.

" Actually that day when we were attacked by lixus......... that's the name of those Creatures........so yeah. Anyway the time we were heading towards the Ice Kingdom after all the fight I felt as someone was following us. Jin hyung was unconscious, Suga hyung was injured and appa was looking really tense.....I was a little wounded too but either way I decided to check that by myself ---" Jungkook got interrupted by Jin " Are you stupid? why even did you go alone?"

" Hyung everyone was mourning over thier loses I didn't wanted to make them more tense.............so as I went into the direction of the spy it started running away and having no choice I went behind him because it could be dangerous for us . That creature literally stopped near this forest and turned back to look at me smirking as if he wasn't caught........or-". " Or his intention was to get you!" Namjoon completed his sentence making him jealous of the others brain but still he smiled.

" Bingo!" Jungkook said happily and shockingly" but why would they have something to do with you?" Jimin asked looking at the younger who just shrugged" I honestly don't know but even when I felt someone watching none other then me felt it maybe it was a trap for me?" He questioned looking at others.

Honestly he was also confused as hell because he don't know why anyone other than him notice those creatures following and why even they wanted to get him . Maybe because he was the most powerful crown prince now with his two powers while the others possesses only one....... maybe they saw him as threat. Whatever.

" But why would they trap only you?" Taehyung asked which surprised the other but he didn't show any reaction instead he ignored him and talk to others making Taehyung Pout unconsciously .

" I have no idea between our story is incomplete ........so yeah, after we reached here , he smirked at me that's when about five for lixus came in front from thier hiding spots. The middle one said" we wouldn't let you guys win this time........this time he Will rule when you'll be dead" after that they started attacking me as I was already injured and tired........ I defeated them but I was heavily wounded . The last thing I remember was thier all dead bodies before I passed out" he said while everyone were looking at him as Jin immediately stood up from his place.

" Are you alright now?" He asked checking the younger who smiled fondly at the other's care . He hold Jin's hand assuring him he was fine now. " Hyung I am completely fine now it was almost 2 months back I have recovered very well after all I am YB...... young blood" he said smiling cheekily which made others smile as well.

" So who saved you?" Hoseok asked "uummmm you know my injuries were quite deep.........and when I woke up after two days a quite old grandpa was sitting beside me while keeping wet towel on my forehead.  After noticing I got conscious , he told me he was on his way from our Kingdom when he notice me in blood. He checked my pulse and after confirming I was breathing he took care of me ........in a cave into I was healed"

" I showed him my gratitude and gratefulness for his kindness and asked him if he wants any of my help but he only requested me for  staying with him until I am fit enough to go back..........." He trailed off that raise another question by the curious Hoseok and Jin. " Still didn't tell why you are here and how do you know about Gorebury cave?"

" Actually after I started healing I went for hunting because we both were really hungry.......when I returned I noticed his papers which were scattered in front of him who was sleeping....... I don't know what attracted me but I looked at the map which showed it's way to that Gorebury cave as well.......

I suddenly was very interested that's when he woke up. I asked him about the maps he told me he wants to go to the village which is next after this forest.........when I got to know he wants to cross the Deep Run forest, I warned him about that jungle and asked him to not go for his own safety.......but he was being stubborn so I offered my help to him which he denied saying he doesn't want me to be in danger ...........

But when I told him I was a royal he eventually agreed as I forced him also.    When we were about to enter to the cave from which we came here , we  were also attacked by those creatures like you guys but I managed to kill some of them while other ran away........ But they still manage to w-wound........ g-grandpa .........d-deeply.

W-when I walked to...towards him I was feeling ash.....ashamed of myself because I c-couldn't even do one job......." He sighed heavily to control his tears and steady his voice before he break down . " He was taking his last breath when he asked me favour he said ' listen son maybe I am leaving now but I had a job to complete.....which I want you to complete now , just guard this cave and not let any evil enter thier until some people you might recognize come here..... only that day you will be free from your this obligation.......... that's is only request I have for you!'

He completed his words and I agreed ........of course I can do this much for the one who saved me , after that day I have been guarding that cave to not let any one enter there and now that you guys have come who I could recognise , I think I am free from my promise too " he completed looking at everyone with slight smile as he can see everybody got Thier answers with satisfaction.

" When we will leave for further travel?" After few minutes of silence Taehyung asked to which everyone looked at younger" ofcourse tomorrow morning..we have to walk till village where we can get horses for you guys as well and then we will continue our rest of journey on them" he said to which everyone nodded and started chatting in thier own world.

While one person was deep in thoughts about his younger donsaeng's safety.' why would that creatures only attacked Jungkook......and if they only wanted him then he is not safe ' he thought looking at the younger who was laughing at Jimin's joke now ' not at all' he finished thinking with a sigh.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.