22

Taehyung is sitting beside Jungkook watching him with teary guilty eyes. The Dr said that he his unconscious because of pain and starvation, he would wake till next night as Dr has given him some sleeping injection so his body will get rest and heal better.

After Jungkook went unconscious Taehyung freaked out he started shouting for help that's when Hoseok came inside he was also worried for the youngest. He watched the unconscious boy in Taehyung's hold and then picked him up running towards infirmary.

After reaching there Taehyung called the royal Dr to attend Jungkook after making sure everything was fine he got out of the room only to cry in his room reflecting on his own mistake and after realising how bad he messed up he couldn't bring himself to go in Jungkook's room.

At night when he was sure no one was around he went to the younger's room as soon as he opened the door he was once again teary seeing the bandages on the younger only if he trusted him . He sat beside Jungkook holding his hand he began softly sobbing.

" I am sorry Jungkook-ah....... So sorry.... should've --- should've
t- trusted you" he rested his head on side of the bed and didn't knew when fall sleep. Next morning he open his eyes to find himself on the couch someone did put him there he walked towards the younger and kissed his forehead and cheek with pink cheeks and loud beating heart murmuring a sweet ' get well soon ' and a soft apology.

At night he got to know that the younger woke up but he couldn't find the courage to face him. So he just had his dinner and went to his room where sleep was nowhere to be found.

When Jungkook woke up he was confused to see himself in a big room . He was thinking what happened because the last thing he remembers is getting beat up by two people without his mistake. He was broken out from hus thoughts when he saw Jimin standing at the door with a pity smile.

" Hyung what am I doing here? Where am I?" He asked his hyung who was already sitting beside him feeding him some soup and porridge and giving him his medicine by now " Kook- ah you are at the palace infirmary right now and Taehyung brought you here" Jimin answered making him more confused because as much as he remembers Taehyung hated him and didn't wanted to see his face because of a crime he never committed.

" Why hyung..... Why so suddenly?" He again asked the older who knew what the other was talking about so he explained whatever happened a day before to which he just chuckled bitterly" wow so now he trusts me" saying that he covered himself in duvet and faced the other side. Jimin just sighed getting up and leaving.

Next day Taehyung was heading towards Jungkook's room. He had talked in night to Jimin where he was telling him he can't face the younger so Jimin knocked some senses in his head . ' communication is the key to solve every problem ' that line got him determined to talk  to Jungkook well he is very nervous right now bit he knows if he didn't do it now then he won't get a chance any time soon.

He was in the middle of  palace going to the north side where Jungkook's room was situated. But he halt in his place hearing his guard's distress call.
He turn on his heal and was about to go to the guard to find what's happening that's when he heard the sound of horn telling that another Kingdom had attacked them calling him them for war .

He panicked rushing out where he met his commander Namjoon " Joon what's this all is about?" Namjoon bowed and explained " Your Majesty ! The Kingdom of fire has attacked us ! He wants to talk to you" Taehyung understood what's happening he nodded him to bring the King to the throne room with just two more people to have a conversation.

Then he went towards the throne room where he find Jimin running towards him with Hoseok by his side ." What's happening Taehyung?"

" King Jeon has attacked our Kingdom" Taehyung stated to which jimin frown " but Why? They are the one who are at fault not we . If anyone has the right to attack that's us" Jimin word made him in deep thoughts"maybe the King doesn't knows , I need to talk to him".

Here Taehyung is sitting at his father's throne when the door of the room got widely opened and the King of fire came in . Taehyung stood up as for respect then nodding his head they went on table sitting in front of eachother. Well Taehyung was quite nervous it was his first time dealing with other royals and his first time is quite not at right time .

" So may I have why are you attacking our Kingdom King Jeon?"  Taehyung asked as calmly as possible" Well it's quite obvious isn't it? You attacked my son and have captured my wife I want both of them " King said with some sarcasm and firm tone .

" Well to inform you, your son ran away the day I confronted him about my mother's death and father's disappearance  and also your wife was a part of all this and I can't let her go" Taehyung stated firmly" what confrontation are you talking about? "The elder asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

" Looks like you were kept in dark" Taehyung mocked before starting " As you know Bogum and I were supposed to get married but because of his greed and ill intentions he tried to stop the marriage but unfortunately my father heard it all. Bogum didn't wanted other people to know able his true colours so he can be the King........ So he decided to attack my parents in which my mother got killed and my father is nowhere to be found" Taehyung said voice raising as he completed his explanation.

" I don't care what happened I want my son who you have abused keeping in here" King said finality in his voice " but he ran away how am I supposed to give you him ........ And we never abused your son "

" Lying! You are lying! My most trusted men have told me my son is here ! I want him here in two hours or we will start our attack!" King said and stormed out of the room leaving the male stunned .

Taehyung yelled at his guards to go and find Bogum within two hours to search for him everywhere even he is above the sky or below the land . Jimin came to him after hearing him shout to which the male told everything. He told his guards to guard the Kingdom as the soldiers of fire kingdom were in front in thier camps .

______________________

On the other side with King Jeon " The time is about to end you Majesty and they didn't bring our crown prince yet" King's commander asked " maybe they don't have our prince" one of the soldiers spoke.

The King sighed leaning back . He knows his trusted guard will never give him false information he stood up" we are going to attack now!" He yelled as they started to blow horns but were stopped when they find some people coming from palace.

" Looks like they found the prince " people started murmuring that died when King signalled them to shut . He saw Taehyung coming with his commander and some soldiers in the field with a person whose face was covered.

" Here is your prince King Jeon" Taehyung said pushing the male who stumbled towards his father . When King removed the cloth that was covering the other face people let out gasps. While king boiled in anger.

" Where is my son you betrayer!" King yelled to which Taehyung was confused " Bogum is literally in front of you King" he asked in confusion. " I wasn't talking about Bogum! Where is the crown prince of our Kingdom!?"

" We don't know that!" Taehyung also yelled annoyed " Then I guess we will look for him ourselves! Soldiers stand straight we are about to attack!" Hearing King confused Taehyung cursed under his breath when he saw them ready for attack ran back to palace wearing his gears for war . He saw the soldiers of fire Kingdom marching towards them . Their soldiers were ready as well waiting for the command.

As they were face to face they both were about to get to eachother throats as they were about to meet a voice halt action of both the armies.

" Appa!" That loud voice boomed grabbing the attention of King of fire who turned his heels getting shocked seeing his son after getting out of his daze state the king ran towards the male getting him in a air knocking hug . While the other Kingdom was stunned looking at the new presence on battle field.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today. Hope you guys enjoyed.

Well can you guess who is the crown prince of fire Kingdom?