9

4 days..... It's been four days since Jungkook and Taehyung had the talk and to say that the younger was devastated would be an understatement. Today is the day when Taehyung is coming with his soon to be fiance.

Jungkook still remember thier conversation.

-----------------------------------------------------------

" My father got a proposal from other Kingdom for me"Taehyung said blushing slightly. " Oh and what do you think about that?" Jungkook asked hoping something to ease his anxiety."well...you know I don't really like anyone and if my father wants it I'll do it" Taehyung said with determination.

" But what about you Tae do you want that by yourself as well" Jungkook asked with hope which shattered with Taehyung answer"well....umm.....you know I heard he is nice and handsome as well so..... I don't mind it as well" Taehyung said with blush on his cheeks looking down while Jungkook eyes got teary but he blinked them away and put on a fake smile " then c-congratulations " he said but his voice cracked slightly and got unnoticeable by other.

" Thank you, and you know you are the first one to know this since I wanted to share this with you first" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded. " Well what was the thing you wanted to talk about?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook feel tears coming again but he smiled and shrugged " not important" Taehyung just shake his head and chuckled and Jungkook also chuckled as he didn't wanted to seem suspicious.

"Would you like to meet my soon to be fiance" Taehyung asked excited. Jungkook heart ache at the thought but still nodded " alright! It's done next time I'll come I'll bring him too " Taehyung said smiling widely and Jungkook just nodded with a small sure." Let's head back"

-------------------------------------

When hyungs got to know they were worried about the youngest who was smiling like nothing happened but everyone except Taehyung knew the pain behind the smile .

Today Taehyung is bringing his soon to be fiance for them to meet. Jin and yoongi said to the younger to go out and not meet them but Jungkook doesn't want to back out from his words . He won't be selfish and ruin his best friend relation if he is happy well the truth is he never was selfish. He thinks about other before himself.

Jungkook woke up in the morning his hyung told him to buy some things from village. It's almost noon when he is about to reach the house. He can pitter patter which means prince has arrived.

As he took steps forward towards the house he feel like something was taken out from his body knowing he would meet someone who will have his lover for whole life . He has cried a lot in these days but still he feel tears building up . He stopped for a while harshly wiped his tears and put a fake smile to greet his best friend or lover and his fiance.

He grab the door knob with his heart thumping loudly in the rib cage as soon as he entered he was engulfed in a hug and by the smell of strawberries he could tell it was the prince without even looking. He hugged back and took a sniff of others scent .

" Hey kook I missed you" Taehyung said broking the hug looking in the other's eyes" me too" Jungkook said staring back  . Both were looking in each other eyes when someone cleared his throat. Jungkook looked at the source finding a quite familiar person looking at him with a sickening smirk which made his blood boil . The said person smirk widen when Taehyung introduced him.

" Jungkook meet my soon to be fiance Park Bogum"

______________________________________

Hey guys just so you know there's going to be lot of drama in this . Many events will happen.

And Park Bogum who is he ?
How Jungkook and he know each other?
Any guesses?