58(part 4)

..." Hyung you guys seem more lovey dovey after the release of creatures why?" Taehyung asked which got Jungkook's attention as well......he also wanted to ask that but was too shy to ask such a question......

" Umm that......you know when our creatures got released our emotions got stronger....and after that the new emotions that came in which was a attraction towards eachother..... a bond.....more stronger than we ever shared....... after almost losing our partners we still feel the fear and a new protectiveness on them ..."

Jimin explained with a smile" what is the bond that you are talking about?" Jungkook asked curiously"Soulmate bond........ I have red about it....that every spiritual creatures masters were tied to one another by this bond so they would be powerful together and won't fight for eachother's power or get jealous....our ancestors who had this gifts were betrayed by thier partners because of it......so after that we all are gifted with this bond , so it won't be repeated....... that's why our creatures were so comfortable with our partners "

" Woah that's cool......but hyung weren't you afraid to lose Jin hyung....what if your soulmate was someone else?" Taehyung asked " actually when I read it I didn't thought it was true not until I felt it myself and to tell you it was the best feeling ever......but you feel it stronger only when other also have released thier creature!" Namjoon explained the younger who were now deep in thoughts....

They after some more questions went back to sleep which was a bit difficult to have...... thinking about tomorrow the two youngest were excited and scared at the same time which didn't help them sleep peacefully......

It was the next day when they saw Hoseok coming out of his room with a silly smile present on his lips which made them all suspicious.....but they let it slide for now....... after breakfast they went to the training grounds to found elders already there waiting for them......

" Welcome to another training.......as only two people are remaining to release thier spiritual creatures we would like them to try as well.....as we knew that only crown prince Taehyung and Jungkook are remaining so we'll go up there !" Hansung said pointing at the high point of the training ground....which made Taehyung gulp...

While Jungkook gulped looking at the water which was right beneath the point where they were going giving him an idea what was supposed to happen with them..... but he wasn't worried about himself...he was worried about Taehyung whose biggest fear was height.......

They all went up including the elders and Eunwoo......elder stand at one side of the last point of wall amd called Taehyung " Prince Taehyung... come here!" He commanded to which Taehyung gulped before taking hesitant steps forward..... " Look down" he again said and Taehyung looked down instantly shivering and getting dizzy...he immediately stepped back....

Tripping a bit which Jungkook hold him...." You have to jump from here" listening to that Taehyung started shaking and shaking his head " hey....hey it's okay ....look you are fine nothing happened......" Jungkook embraced the older calming him a bit..." It's okay....you don't have to be afraid you can do it! Alright..... I believe in you that you can do this....... you remember how hyung told us that it's the best feeling don't you want to feel that?" Jungkook consoled him like a baby who nodded at his questions....

" Then I am sure my brave baby can do it" Jungkook said not noticing the nickname sliding out but Taehyung did and blushed but nodded wanting to make Jungkook proud....he took a deep breath before running forward and falling down which made Jungkook gasp who thought he might take sometime......