53

" Your majesty.....the Eden tree has lost more of his light.... it's falling" Lisa barged in looking absolutely panicked and King Kim also stood up in distress...." How?". " Your majesty....few hours earlier a blast sound echoed which made the tree brighter but after a few seconds it became very dull..... it's going to fall in approximately 3-4 months....."

" That's means the war is coming and is nearer then we thought" King Kim said to which elder Adrian stood up " We all knew this was invincible...but it is nearer then we thought.....we including all the people relay on you for our safety and lifes...... You seven are the people on whom this world is counting right now...... You already were powerful but the gem has made it 10 times more...now you need to work hard on mastering your new abilities and get along with your spiritual creatures...and for that you need training which will be starting from day after tomorrow.....today was very tiring for you all so you can rest for Tomorrow..but after that there will be no resting".

Hearing him they all felt nervous.. anxious and afraid....they are not afraid of fighting against the dark lord they would've done it either way but the responsibility is what makes them afraid..... they are afraid to let people down or hurt who are trusting all of them with thier eyes closed ....How are they gonna keep up.....

After discussion they all went to thier room lost in thier thoughts but Jungkook was the worst one ..... after all the harsh treatment his life has given him he felt so undeserving for something honourable like this....he was not afraid of dying.. because whatever happens he is going to fight till his last breath.... he knows he will never back off when his people are in danger because he is not selfish....but still some fears are crawling in his mind making him insecure...

That's when his eyes fell on the person in garden who was caressing the flowers looking like one himself..... The person was lost in thoughts but still the moon shining above them made him look so glowing....so beautiful like a piece of art..... Kim Taehyung was a peice of art ...... Jungkook's breath hitched when Taehyung suddenly looked in his direction and gave him a boxy smile making him smile as well ....with butterflies in his stomach......the eyes that shine with the smile and the smile itself was enough for Jungkook to know he is going to try as hard as he can but will not let any harm come towards the other .....

The night passed in a blink as they were already seated on dinning area having breakfast when Namjoon spoke " your majesty...as I remembered that the gem had broken where are those broken pieces kept ?" ." Namjoon-ah those new gems are with the elders they will be provided you on the practice field tomorrow.. as they are carved in a  necklace right now so you can wear ot all the time " King Kim explained making them all nod...

As breakfast was finished Both Kings sent them all to freshen up thier minds so they can practice well...as the coming days are going to be really hectic for them......

Jungkook who wanted to freshen his mind went to stable and took his horse fury..he was about to move out when a voice called him making him halt " Jungkook! You are going somewhere?" He looked back to find Taehyung looking at him " yeah"
" where ?"
" To freshen up my mind... I was going to the lake"

"......would you mind if I join?" Taehyung asked with a warm smile that instantly made Jungkook a bit more comfortable as he nodded ... Taehyung getting the confirmation got his horse which he named sparks and went with Jungkook...

They kept traveling in silence as they reached the lake where Jungkook has first seen Taehyung ....it was as Beautiful as they had seen it last time but couldn't really took in the beauty but right now as they sat on the grass looking at the beautiful view they felt peace .....