58( part 3)

As Namjin couple's spiritual creatures were less aggressive and easily tameable so they got some time left for thier training hours to end.... Elders decided to release one more creatures on the given time so it won't be wasted....

They called Hoseok forward who was now worried for his self and was terrified....." As Namjoon's and Jin's have already released and we still have time..so I think its best that we don't waste this time and let Hoseok try and  release his creature as well!" Adrian said looking at Hoseok who gulped looking at them before coming forward.....

Adrian patted his back who was looking at them with fearful eyes waiting for them to tell his way of torture.....the elders signed him to look at his left..which everyone else also did and the series of gasp he heard didn't helped his thundering heart.....

He looked at his left to only get his jaw dropped......there was two wooden boards... but that's not it..one had straps to tie a human and other has hundreds of nails...he gulped already wondering how much mentally and physically he was going to get tortured....

He felt Adrian hold his hand taking him thier...he looked at back to his friends who were looking at him with pity in thier eyes....he shake his head and hesitatingly went..." Lay down" Adrian said to which he gulped again and again ...he lay down facing the sharp nails which made him shake in fear...

He was  strapped perfectly when Adrian was about to start it they heard a shout " wait!" they looked at Eunwoo who was now blushing in embarrassment.. " yes ?" Adrian asked calmly... " I....i....i j- just wanted....anted to ask i-if I can g-go o-outside I need some h-herbs for home?" He said and elders smiled at eachother knowing that wasn't the complete reason but gave him permission nevertheless...

Eunwoo went out running and all of them looked at his back then at Hoseok who had red cheeks..they all gave him teasing smiles... Hoseok looked at all of thier teasing smiles feeling his heart beat raise..but as soon as he look at his front his eyes widened in fear as a thud resonate.. telling about moving....

He looked at the nails which were slowly coming towards him making him shake in fear...he kept looking and looking as nails got closer to his faces..he froze just staring at them sweating profusely... suddenly he let out a scream as few long nails pierced his feet and thighs...he scream made all of the others heart stop including the one who was outside now crying heavily...

He saw nails coming closer to his right in front of his eyes...when he heard all of them shouting to let him go to which the elders listened and trued to stop the machine but it didn't stop telling it has malfunctioned...they all look at the controller that broke then at Hoseok who was about to die...and they run towards him to save him.....

But a scream caught thier attention making Thier breath hitched...they saw the nails abruptly falling on the other wood with a thud making them yell...." Hyung/Hobi" they all ran there and after many tries find nothing in between.... until they heard a growl from back...

They all looked back and sighed in relief looking Hoseok sitting on back on a really large black tiger with his middle part glowing bright blue and his eyes getting blue and sparks running through them .... Hoseok grinned at them when he tackled by a group hug....

 Hoseok grinned at them when he tackled by a group hug