50

The shaking and crumbling caused them to panic..... they all looked at them selves and ran with thier full might at the end while the cave started to crumbling down....they with frantic minds ran at full speed while Taehyung was clutching the gem tightly towards his chest...afraid to lost it and the lifes of millions as well....

They were almost out as the rocks fall from the roof.....one of them hit Taehyung but Jungkook was quick enough to get him out as well without getting much hurt...... they all fall on the ground as they had finally survived and succeeded.

They looked at eachother panting before breaking into wide grin of victory...... they decided to set up a camp outside to gain thier energy and to treat some injuries they got by those falling rocks......this time they just sat in silence and just enjoyed the moment..........they can't wait to get home

After sleeping for a night by sleeping Thier problems away they were fresh.... they went forward and found thier horses... they all immediately went to them and started patting them as they might have also missed them. And started Thier journey way back to home.

After a week of constant traveling and some days of staying they were finally be able to reach back to Ice kingdom along with thier missing piece Jungkook......... they all went inside the boundaries of thier kingdom and as soon as guards saw them they stared to drum...... informing about the entry of special people's .

They went into the gates as people started coming out of  huts to know the reason of all the noises to find thier crown prince Taehyung and prince Jimin coming with thier partners with big smiles that made them smile as well.......gasps were heard as people looked in the direction of crown prince of fire kingdom coming in his full glory made Thier happiness doubled and more meaningful.

They waved at people enthusiastically and received same spirited reactions.... they went forward towards the palace where King Kim and King Jeon were already standing waiting for them.........today after completing his tasks King Jeon had decided to visit the ice kingdom... To support the other as his only son has gone on such a dangerous task....and maybe he can get some information about his son as well....

They were talking with eachother in the garden when they heard the sound of drums making King Kim's heart race at the thought of his son coming back he was frozen when King Jeon took him out.....as soon as King Kim saw his son and others he immediately heaved a sigh of relief....and looking at his son getting down from his horse he immediately went and hugged him tightly.....

While King Jeon got frozen as he saw the face he had been wanting to see....his precious son was also present... sitting on a majestic black horse looking charming and handsome as ever....he walked forward and finally Jungkook also noticed his father who was looking extra thin from the last time he has seen him with dark circles under his eyes......his father's teary eyes said a lot of things but above of all was reassurance that he was really here and is absolutely fine...so he gave his father  his bunny smile whose tears finally fall he went towards him and embraced his father letting him cry all he wants........

Looking at the emotional moment made all of the present people smile widely with teary eyes....... they all were also really happy at thier reunion........both of the kings looked at all of them silently asking how did it go? To which all of them smiled widely before forwarding a cloth bag
...thier heart beat fastened as they saw thier hope in the face of a gem

They took them inside and got all the details of thier journey to say they were proud would be an understatement....... because this was not only about the hunt of gem or power but it was done because it was needed and was thier last chance along with thier protector.....