38

Next day everyone of them woke early to start thier journey....to be honest they were now quite enthusiastic , as the only missing piece of thier heart is also with them........they felt contented as they found Jungkook safe and sound and now they won't have any regret even if they die for this honourable and important quest.

As they started to pack thier stuff in thier bags to carry them because thier horses have already ran away afraid. They all were standing with full of thier packing when Jungkook whistled........ everyone of them was looking at him confused or weirdly because of his sudden act but realization dawned upon them as few minutes after that majestic black horse came running towards them.

As soon as Jungkook saw his horse coming his eyes shone he walked a little forward as he hold his reins as he started patting his horse who immediately duck his head down, neighing in delite feeling the familiar touch while Jungkook smiled fondly caressing it as the horse snuggled to him while all his hyungs were watching at him with fond eyes and smile watching the endearing moment.

Well one was watching this moment with teary eyes as well . The way Jungkook treats his horse explains how much of a nice and kind guy he his........but this fellow here didn't believe him and accused him for a thing as big as murder and tortured him but the other still will forgive him for just an apology that's how kind hearted his best friend was as he knows him.....but Taehyung can't understand where all of  his intelligence has gone while accusing Jungkook he was sure the other could never do but still made him go through hell.

He wiped his tear getting determined to have the others forgiveness as having a friend as kind as Jungkook is something to be very grateful for , and be is determined to get his friendship back. He knows his deeds are unforgiving bit still he wants to try again and again for his heart content.

Jungkook was still caressing his horse when Jimin came forward with sparkling eyes as he loves animals , he tried to caress him too but the horse didn't like that and stepped back making him sad  but Jungkook hold him dearly hiding his face so Jimin can touch it.and after touching it a beautiful smiled bloomed on Jimin's face as he asked " What's his name ?"
"His name is Fury" Jungkook replied smiling to which Jimin nodded while two people were getting jealous.

Suga because he loves Jimin while the other person who is Taehyung didn't know why he didn't like thier interaction. He wanted to be in Jimin's place to whom Jungkook was talking while smiling but he doesn't know why is that............maybe someday he'll find out.

" Okay guys lets get going ?" Yoongi asked to which Jin and Hoseok smirked while Namjoon who noticed thier expression was confused. " Sure hyung, and you guys can load your stuff on my horse so you guys don't get tired" he said and everyone nodded and started putting Thier stuffs on the horse.

Jungkook was still holding the horse when only Taehyung's bag was remaining. He looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him and looked away he stepped back a bit which broke the blonds heart.

Taehyung came forward and tried to put his bag but the horse started panicking and jumping and Taehyung's bag and he was about to fall when Jungkook came forward and grab Taehyung from one hand while his horse from other , he make sure Taehyung was stable and then started calming his horse and signalled him to put his bag.

But when he started coming closer the horse again started jumping then Jungkook sighed " you should caress him so that he will be comfortable with you" he said while avoiding eye contact while Taehyung timidly nodded with a low okay. He stepped forward as Jungkook stepped backwards giving him space.