60

In Akriel village:

King Kim finally got time to have a meeting with the witches who were watching after the Eden tree as king Jeon was looking after the kingdom...

King was asking them if the tree has shown more signs to which they shook thier heads...untill they heard some voices from inside as they went in they found the tree glowing brightly as its lights then was going in ground making them panic...

As light got a bit dull lisa yelled " there your majesty.. the fourth power is completed ..our protector has gotten stronger enough to protect us" that's when they saw all the signs of power glowing....

our protector has gotten stronger enough to protect us" that's when they saw all the signs of power glowing

They were about to stepped forward when the tree again glowed but this in a purple light... as they looking at it they gasped in shock when the light started flowing like a lava from the tree making them jump backwards as it made the words by the light......

" It's a prophecy " Jennie said as king Kim gulped before reading:

It's time... it's time for them to tell,
It's time for the rise of King of hell

The earth will bath in blood with in,
They should know it's all about to begin

They should be ready to sacrifice everything that worth,
But should always believe on the God above

You should be always his believer,
Because he has sent you your protector

The day when he'll celebrate his 20 year of birth,
That day the hell will lose on earth

Everyone including King gulped after reading the prophecy which indicates that the war will take place in 1st September which is a only 3 months far...we need to tell about it to others...

While with Taekook:

As Jungkook changed in his fourth power..he felt a burst of energy within himself as he now owns all 4 of his powers...and his powers are the most basic but the most powerful among all.....he looked at all the animals that were surrounding him feeling a connection with them as he kneeled patting them...

He saw one of the wolf making distress voice and he looked at his eyes who immediately signed him to look at the jungle..... Jungkook Started following the wolf as other animals followed him..while Taehyung who was shocked also decided to follow them.