65

The next day when Taehyung got up he didn't found Jungkook beside him making him frown......he freshen up,changed and got out of his room to search for him..he didn't know but he was feeling a little off today...only wanting to see his love and hug him to his hearts content...the gloomy type of vibe he felt was making him restless but he tried shrugging it off...

He went outside of his room trying to search for Jungkook......he looked here and there but didn't find him...he looked at his right where he felt some voices coming he looked at the hallway to find Jin , Namjoon and Hoseok talking about something smiling at eachother...

He sighed in relief that he might now know where Jungkook is to ease his heart a bit....he was going towards them when from his right a old looking women bumped into him making him look at him..." Are you alright ?" He asked her but she covered her face before talking in an elderly voice " yes am alright my prince forgive me for bumping into you" she said as Taehyung felt suspicious he had never seen this old lady in thier castle before...

" Where are you from? I have never seen you here before?" Taehyung again asked as the women panicked " oh that.... I came with prince Suho as his maid that's why......and if you give me permission I would like to go back" she said as Taehyung nodded as she bowed and he bowed a bit back as she went away...as he frown his eyebrows in suspicion....

But shrugged when he found her going to prince Suho's room... he again looked at front where his hyungs were and went there..." Hyungs!" He exclaimed as they all looked at him " hey good morning tae" Hoseok and Namjoon said together " oh you finally woke up... Jungkook asked me to inform you that he has gone to some villages to ask them to shift in more safe place..and ask of they want to fight with us as the war is coming close...." Jin said as he heard Taehyung sigh..

" When will he return?" He asked hoping to see him soon .." well he went at 6 in the morning so might return till dinner "he said as Taehyung looked down feeling uneasiness rise in his heart....

" Okay " he said as was about to go" what happened Tae you aren't looking good?" Namjoon asked ruffling his hair who looked up with glossy eyes " it's nothing hyung I am feeling rest less and wanted to see Jungkook to make sure he is alright " he said as Hoseok hugged him patting his back..he parted away and give a heart smile to Taehyung " don't worry Tae..kook is a strong boy he can protect himself alright and Yoongi is also with him so don't worry too much okay....they both will be safe" he said as Taehyung smiled slightly before nodding...

He did breakfast as Jin forced him as he didn't had a appetite himself as they all went to training......they worked out in which Taehyung was going hard to get rid of his negative feelings and thoughts as hyungs looked at him in worry...as Jimin gave up and went to him to ask him what's wrong as Taehyung explained his nightmare and everything that's bothering him as Jimin consoled his soulmate who was really worried right now....

The training end as Taehyung was still restless he kept looking at the clock as Jungkook didn't arrived till now...his father informed him they are having a feast with the guest as they will be leaving after that.... he got ready and seated beside his father still looking at the clock restless....he looked at his father who was talking with the other king but jumped on his feet listening to the sound of trumpet as he went towards gate to find Jungkook on his horse coming inside as he got down from his horse Taehyung went towards him before hugging him tightly as Jungkook hugged him the same....

" Are you alright love you are shaking?" Jungkook asked worriedly as he felt his shaking figure as he snuggled into his neck " I am alright! Was just missing you.." he voice was muffled as he was hiding in his neck he heard him chuckle and tightened his hold a bit more...