35

They all were now sitting in a round as middle was lit up in fire to keep all the bugs and wild animals away from them . Jin had cooked some food for them all as they were enjoying thier meal quietly until Jimin started to chuckle thinking something.

"What are you thinking about chim that's making you laugh?" Taehyung asked nudging his best friend " I am thinking about all the best time we spend with eachother Tae, we don't know what tomorrow holds for us........... I just wanted to thank you guys for being here always with me, with us" Jimin said getting emotional as Taehyung's and Jin's eyes filled with tears too.

It's right they don't know anything and from what they have heard about this jungle they might not be alive till tomorrow and they understand where Jimin was coming from............ just yesterday one of them might have lost in the darkness of this forest and would've never came back but they were lucky enough.

" Yes Jimin is right we are really thankful to you, Namjoon hyung you have been with me most of my life and you have protected me from any mental or physical damage, Jin and Yoongi hyung meeting you was one of the best thing that happen to me , I really am grateful for having People like you in my life . Hoseok hyung you have been thier whenever I was sad to cheer me up and you Minnie, you gave me your shoulder to cry and for support whenever I needed......... I really am thankful for having you guys in my life" Taehyung said crying.

" Feelings are mutual Tae " Jin and Jimin said hugging him as everyone also joined for a group hug telling eachother how much they mean to them. " Alright lets stop crying now or the wild animals will attack us because of our horrible voices" Hoseok said and everyone laughed and nodded .

It was midnight when Namjoon woke Jimin up to change him on watching to which be immediately agreed knowing how much everyone needs rest he went to the sitting place to find Yoongi whose back was facing him. His heart started to beating fast because after the day of attack he will be so close to him.

The days after attack everyone was sad and upset because of Jungkook being missing and he didn't wanted to talk to the older when he was already tensed and hurt. Actually he didn't even have the courage as well............ He knew what Jungkook means to both elders and still he wasn't able to protect the younger even knowing he is innocent.

With heavy heart he sat beside the elder who didn't even spare a glance towards him . They sat silently for a while before he gathered the courage to apologize............ He doesn't even know if he will be alive thus he wanted to apologize to ease his heart.

" Hyung......" He started getting the others attention " I am sorry" he said but other shook his head before sighing " What are you sorry for Jimin?" He asked softly and Jimin gulped before starting " I am sorry for everything, I wasn't able to protect Jungkook from Taehyung's torcher , I wasn't able to help him to get safe...... I couldn't do anything even knowing that he is innocent................. b-believe me I tried to talk to Taehyung but he never listened, he used his crown prince power to everyone of us who told him to release Jungkook or trust him.....................but I don't blame him also knowing in what state he was but I should've tried harder ........ I am sorry" he said crying.

Yoongi sighed and patted Jimin's head " don't worry , I am not angry at you anymore..............but" he said and Jimin looked at him innocently" but?"
His conscious eyes made Yoongi smile internally" but..... I need sometime to move on and forget what happened......you know what Jungkook means to me and I am hurt knowing the person I love had caused my younger brother pain.......... I know you were not at fault that much but still" Yoongi completed while jimin was stuck on one line

" The person I love"

" He loves me "

" He freaking loves me!"