26

Jungkook POV:

FLASHBACK:

'I still was very excited to meet my new family members.....I was just a kid who never got the love of mother and father and craved for it........ Having brother was like a cherry on top....... I thought I will take care of my donsaeng but didn't knew he will be my hyung. ' Jungkook said, his hyungs were confused as hell .

"How ?" Jin hyung questioned and I was aware what they wanted to ask.
' Before marrying my mom ,dad had a relationship and he had a son whom he didn't knew about......but as my mother died he met that women again , that women manipulated my father....... She tried to persuade him to accept them as Bogum had his fire power already but I didn't have any  but my father kept rejecting. But one day ...........

My father asked me to show him my power......which I couldn't......he waited but didn't got any result so he accepted Bogum and his mother so he can get a heir who is actually capable of doing something........... Not like me w-who will never be e-enough.' Jungkook said and took a deep breath to dry his eyes which were getting wet and to calm himself down to continue the hardest part of his life.

His hyungs were looking at him in concern, pity and sadness.

' The day they both come I was really happy...... they were so good to me b-but as soon as night came and everybody left to thier room they came to mine. I was h-happy thinking they wanted to cuddle me to sleep as my grandma but ............t-they started s-shouting at me calling me names like...... G-garbage, waste of space,a c-curse because of whom his m-mother d-died........... I cried and said I'll c:complain to my father but they l-laughed saying he h-hates me and will never b-believe me.........they even b-beated me as well to not to tell anyone'.  As Jungkook told them about this he broke down in sobs to which Jin immediately embraced but he was in rage hearing about the things younger went through.

' it continued like this I was getting i-insulted and a-abused in my own house which we call h-home.......... They used to act all sweet in front of my father and used to beat me behind his back......... After a month or so I decided to tell it all to father , it was my school friends idea........ I did told him but he mocked me and s-slapped me saying I am a u-ungrateful b-brat who don't even know how to respect the people who are giving me love which I wanted and is l-lying to destroy Thier relationship.......... looks like Bogum and his mother were right' Jungkook said his voice cracking like his heart.

' My f-father was always with Bogum t-teaching hin new things about Kingdom so he can be the K-King because I-I was not w-worthy enough.... I was ne..neglected by my father to the extent that he didn't notice that I was being st....starved and to...tor...tortured in his house..........we only talked w-when he used to get a-qngry on the things I never did but because of Bogum he u-used to c-curse at me while Bogum was the one at fault." Jungkook was right now clenching his fist in pure anger and hatred towards them . He remembers Bogum blaming him for the things he never did.....manipulating his father who gives him really hard punishments.

' I grew hatred towards each one of them.......life was same getting abused.....starved...... cursed. When I turned 12 my grandfather again start living with us again..... He was not well.....he observed everything that was happening one day be met my father alone we don't know what they talked but after that my father started training me hard ............ I was happy as I got to escape from that place and thought my father finally started ........caring for me .

When grandpa d-died .Bogum and Queen used to look dejected. They used to treat me the same.......at night they used to give my father sleeping pills and then shower me with Thier anger and frustration in form of beating..........the guards that wanted to tell my father about everything faced bad situation......... Bogum used their women to pl...please himself or k..kil...killed them before they reached father.

6 months before my 14 birthday my father called us all in throne room.........  he told our family members that grandpa's l-last wish and o-order was..........that I-I'll be the f-future King of fire Kingdom........that day Bogum and his mother were soo angry....... they came in my room at night and ......... whipped me with blade leather whip . That night they tor.....tortured me.....till I p-passed out. They keep c-cursing me for being born......... Thay said I should've died with my mother ........so Bogum could have ruled in peace.

After that day the things got more intense ....... Week  before my 14 birthday I heard them talking in night......... they were talking about ki ...killing me......... they wanted the t-throne which will be announced as m-mine on my birthday,...... they didn't wanted it to happen.......... I heard in horror as they talked on how they plan to kill me a d-day before My birthday........... I had
No choice but to runaway.' Jungkook took a deep breath and continued.

'I made a plan and escaped that hell for good........the day I met Yoongi hyung was the day I was going to be dead if I would have stayed there ........... The blood on my clothes were from the attack I received the day I ran from rouges and wild animals.

If Yoongi hyung wouldn't have found me that day........ I would've died starving and from cold .........I am forever thankful for you hyung....... because of you guys I can say I have a family........ you guys gave me everything that I ever wanted..... I l-love you guys ' Jungkook completed and his tears which he hold during entire time flowed like waterfall as his hyungs hugged him showering him with kisses and consoling him as well

End of Jungkook POV:

Jin POV:

As soon as Jungkook finished talking me and Yoongi were in tears. We now know why he hates Bogum so much ...his hate is justified. I can't even believe how did he manage to spend his life in that hell.

We got the idea that his past was bad but never thought it was this much worst. He never shows how much he had struggled before. I want to protect his pure soul and tender heart at all costs. And he is right we shouldn't let Taehyung be manipulated by greedy , manipulative ba*t**d.

PRESENT:

"-that day we decided that we will protect you from Bogum all cost" Jin completed telling about Jungkook's past . He looked up hearing heart clenching sobs from Taehyung who couldn't believe how much the younger has suffered.

He was feeling so guilty that he was unable to breathe. Actually none of them were fine they all were crying heavily as thier hearts were filled with immense guilt and regret.

Jin and Yoongi were looking at them blankly they know they are not the only one at fault buy after seeing Jungkook's condition they were mad at them.but they were also confused at one thing why did people of fire Kingdom lied ..... it's possible that Bogum might have threatened them as he used to do back in the days when he wanted them to give false statements against Jungkook.

" We really hoped you guys to trust him but we were so wrong" they said looking at 4 of them who didn't looked at there eyes in shame. After not getting any reply Yoongi and Jin went away leaving them with thier guilt.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed