64

After that nightmare Taehyung had started being extremely clingy with Jungkook as well as protective..he can't be separated from him for more than some hours..the uneasiness he felt in his heart was also not making anything better...he was scared that Jungkook might get annoyed by his behaviour..

But he was so grateful because Jungkook never got annoyed instead made him calm and never got irritated... Jungkook understood him and his emotions which were shaken up and let him be however he wanted...

It's been a week that happened and Jungkook every night found Taehyung outside of his rooms door whenever he went to sleep.... because Taehyung says he gets nightmare if he isn't in his embrace..snuggled up to his chests warmth...and Jungkook was more than happy with the attention and adoration he got...

But today Taehyung was sulking... because one of the Kingdoms were visiting them to meet with his father and King Jeon..to discuss about the matter of war and inspect the training of thier soldier....ever since the meeting some Kingdoms visited them every three days so that's was not the problem but them asking for Jungkook's presence was making him sulk...

He was in his room pouting while looking down because he was searching for younger who was nowhere to be found probably because he was busy in the preparation as they are going to stay a night at the guest house.... it was already evening meaning they will be here shortly and he still couldn't catch a glimpse of his beloved....

He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't heard the door being opened...a throat cleaning voice made him startled as he looked at his lover , who was in a formal attire for the meeting looking extremely dashing but the he saw his concerned face..." What happened love why are you sad?" Jungkook asked tenderly making him feel butterflies as he suddenly got shy..

" What happened love why are you sad?" Jungkook asked tenderly making him feel butterflies as he suddenly got shy

" Amm it's nothing" he said quietly buy when Jungkook came forward and lifted his head looking into jis eyes ..again asked with soft eyes how could he deny " tell me love" " it's just that I was missing you and thought you forgot about me in preparations" he said while looking down and pouting sadly..but he looked up when he heard a giggle..

" You are so silly Tae....you know that even everything in the world will try to distract me ..still you will be in my mind.. you are the owner of my heart...mind and soul.. I can forget the world but not you" listening to those sincere words Taehyung blushed and looked at Jungkook who also had a faint pink hue on his cheeks....

And it's one of the things Taehyung loves about the younger...he was still a shy boy..and especially when he was told to express his feelings or was complimented..for sure he was becoming manly and dominant..but still his tender heart which's purity reflect through his shining eyes was so endearing that Taehyung fell all over again...

" Hey...did you heard what I said?" He heard Jungkook and snapped out of his daze and shook his head smiling sheepishly..." I was saying that you should get changed also as you are going to be with me throughout the day...so meet me in half an hour at gate as the guest will be arriving anytime " Jungkook said and received a happy nod to which he chuckled and went out ....