51

Seeing the dead guard and hearing thier maid's scream made all of them came out of shock.... King Kim took the gem and asked Seokjin and Namjoon to take it back inside.....as they all ran outside.....as they went out the palace they found a large number of lixus fighting with thier soldiers to which they joined immediately

Jin and Namjoon tried to go to the back side of the palace where the safe was hidden but thier way was blocked by a large of numbers of lixus whom they cannot defeat alone....but they had to fight as they were attacked.... Namjoon transformed in his power and Jin in his as they started the fight...

 Namjoon transformed in his power and Jin in his as they started the fight

He transformed in his super strength form which made his power more powerful and easier to use....he grabbed the first lixus coming towards him and threw it at the others coming towards them knocking them out...

he grabbed the first lixus coming towards him and threw it at the others coming towards them knocking them out

While Jin transforming into his healing nature form and used the dark side of his magic and threw dark power balls at those lixus making them burst in seconds.....he fought with the one last one as he saw Namjoon blocking them from coming .

He saw one of them clawing Namjoon's shoulder which made him shout " Joon let's get out of here we need to aave the gem.....we can't defeat them by ourselves...it would be more safe there" he said panting and grunting while fighting he saw Namjoon throwing one of the lixus at others grabbing there hands they ran towards other...

While at the battlefield:

As after instructing Namjoon and Jin the Kings along with Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi went towards the battlefield....as soon as they reached there they found some of thier soldiers severely injured on the ground.....

They all run in front to block them from further attacks and also protect the other palace people's....... looking at the amount of lixus present there they immediately shifted in thier forms to defeat them.....