25

"Maybe we can ask someone...... I want to know everything about him , I have lot of questions " Jimin whined to Namjoon but snapped his head up listening two other voices .

"maybe we can help you to answer your questions "

--------------------------

They look up to found Jin and Yoongi standing at the door with not so pleased looks on thier faces . As Taehyung saw them he hide his face in Jimin's shoulder he didn't have the courage to look in thier eyes.

" Hyung-----" Namjoon and Jimin tried to move forward but were stopped by Jin and Yoongi. " You don't need to show your care now........where were you when he was being tortured by this Prince who claims that he knows his donsaeng the best........ Where were you when he needed you guys to believe him?" Yoongi questioned to which all of them looked down and Taehyung's eyes welled up again.

" I am sorry hyung.......the one that's is at fault is me.......... They tried to talk to me many times, I was the one who didn't listen to them.......they couldn't go against me as I was the crown prince.....so please don't be angry at them" Taehyung pleaded in broken voice while his other hyungs were looking at him including Jin and Yoongi.

They know that what Taehyung did was very wrong but they know that as well that how much of a manipulative bast**d Bogum is . " Why Taehyung! why ? You claimed you love him the  most , you know him the most, then why? What made you so much against your sweet kookie for whom you used to fight with us . Why didn't you believe him?!"Jin started from whisper but his voice raised till end making them flinch.

Taehyung vigorously shook his head" No hyung it's not like that I-I never believed Bogum or his mother........ They d-did feed me with l-lies but I didn't believe them......... I believed the people of that k-kingdom" Taehyung said confusing others. " Which people?"  Hoseok asked.

Then Taehyung explained them about his visit at fire Kingdom when Bogum and his mother were bad mouthing about Jungkook whereas he did not wanted to believe them but when he talked to locals he couldn't help but believe at them. As he was explaining everyone's hand turned into Fist and Jin with teary eyes looked at younger." That Park fuck**g Bogum, he is the sole reason for Jungkook's every misery" Jin muttered under gritted teeth .

" Hyung please tell us about the reasons why you despise Bogum so much" this time Namjoon asked for some information to which Jin and Yoongi sighed and nodded they knew that Jungkook also wanted to share these things with them but didn't get enough time.Jin went towards bed and sat there , he signed everyone to take a seat as well who sat with curiosity.

" You remember the day when Bogum first came to our house and Jungkook behaved rudely with him.....?" He asked to which they all nodded" after you guys left I asked him the reason.......he said that he have a relation with bogum , a not so pleasant one, he told Bogum is his................step brother" as soon as jin said that multiple gasp were heard in the room from the people sitting.

That day~~

FLASHBACK:

Jin POV:

'What ?are you kidding right now' I asked in disbelief as I can't even comprehend whatever he was saying at the moment. "Yes hyung, it's true Bogum is my step-brother. Why would I will lie about something like this"

' That m-means you a-are t-the c-crown p-pri---' " yes hyung I am the lost crown prince of fire Kingdom " I was cuttoff by Jungkook whisper confession. I was stunned and so was Yoongi.

I was looking at him in shock when Yoongi hyung asked " Then what are you doing in rouge territory, why did you ran away when you were a prince?" That's what I wanted to know as well. He is a prince he should be in palace enjoying all the royalties but he is here in rouge territory trying to survive everyday with difficulty.

What was so difficult for him to leave his luxuries and more importantly his home.

We were confused when he chuckled bitterly. I have literally raised that kid I can read him how sad he was , seems like it was tough.his past life.

" Hyung I want to tell you guys everything about me as you guys are my family and have the right to know. I want you guys not to feel......betrayed or.....leftout" he said but no way in the hell we will feel that. The day we met him till today we have known and loved him enough to give our lifes for him as well. We still won't mind if he don't want to tell us anything but we need to know about Bogum.

'Kook you don't need to pressurize yourself for us.......we can wait until you are ready...... really' I ensures him but he shook his head " No hyung I want to....." He said and we nodded for him to continue.

" I am Jeon Jungkook son of King Jeon Junghyung and Queen Hae- won ...." Listening to the name we gasped. she was the last heir of earth element .We thought all of the royals were dead.

" That's right she was the last heir of earth element....... But she d-died two years after giving birth to me. I was hidden because my life was in danger........ that's why nobody knows my name or have ever seen me " he took deep breath to continue and blinked his eyes to stop his tears.

" My father loved my mother very much that he started drinking alcohol to reduce the pain of his heart........he stopped caring for me that's when my grandfather and grandmother came and took care of me the best they can "

When he was five he remembers how his father stopped coming in night as well to which he used to come all drunk. Wobbling leg dragging himself his dad used to go to his(father) room, his innocent doe eyes have watched that . But the five year old him didn't know what happened that his father doesn't even comes to see him.

" When I turned eight.........One day when I returned from school I saw appa was home....... I got excited and happy seeing him. I went to him he looked at me and made me sit on his lap.he said ' Jungkook your new mother and brother will come and live with us here..... will you be the good boy your mother wanted you to be?' my father asked me the question with so much hope that I couldn't deny and just accepted afterall I also wanted his and a mother's love as well.

That's when Park Bogum and his mother came in picture "

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed

A treat from me

Double update