30

The one who is chosen by God,
The one who'll protect you against the odd.

The one who'll be kind and sweet,
With his companion being phoenix.

With his powers he will defeat the evil king,
And you all will be protected under his wing.

He is the one who believe in forever,
But his pain will make him a believer

_

Listening to everything the elder was telling them they were shocked. Well first they never thought that the dark lord was once good and now he is so bad and not just bad but pure evil. They are really terrified after listening how much power that demon posses he can destroy even a whole army. And he will be attacking with his army that can surely wipe them out.

But there is hope , a hope for them to think that it all can be better if they found the chosen one , the protector. The want to find him as soon as possible as the Eden tree has already started to lose his light amd in no time it all will happen. " Is there anything written to identify the protector" Kind asked , he wants to search for that person as soon as possible he can't let innocent people die , he'll do whatever it takes to save them.

They heard the elder shuffling pages and stop on one and started reading out loud " It says the chosen one will be different from other child ..... As most gain there powers at 5 hell get'em at 18 . He will posses the four elements..... fire,water, air and earth.

He will be kind and wise . He will be able to summon phoenix. He will be extremely brave and powerful and he will be the one to rule . He will have a birth mark on his body so people can recognise him."

" Have any of you seen this mark on anyone's body" King asked showing the pic to everyone but sighed when he saw them shaking thier heads. None of it is making him stress free . He rubbed his forehead frustratingly and asked" Any other ways?"

"Yes......... It says that the protector will get his half powers after finding the gem of sapphire. The gem who gives blessings and powers"" what kind of blessings?" Taehyung asked curiously
" From what I have heard people who will find that gem will be rewarded with spiritual creatures that will remain with them for the rest of thier lives as thier half .........but I thought it was all a myth" Namjoon spoke and people were again stunned by his intelligence.

The elder against spoke" Yes my dear whatever you spoke is right and not just a myth. This book here shows how it looks like and where you can find it see...."

" It says that when the chosen one will touch the gem, the gem will started shinning and provide him his remaining powers to fight the dark lord........ the gem of sapphire will be found at Gorebury cave where  you can reach only by passing the Deep Run forest " hearing the name deep run a shiver ran down on each of thier spine.

Deep run forest is a very dangerous forest,if 4 goes in then only 2 returns. Nobody who went there are in there right minds only listening to it's name they start having panic attacks. But if they want to save the people they need to do that.

The king looked at all of thier faces and the book which was closed now because this was the all information they can get . He needs to discuss it all with his family. " How much time we have left with for preparations?" King asked .

" My King! From what I have heard the lunar moon will be shown in the end of this year so I think we have almost a year" King nodded they all bowed towards the elders and left for thier kingdom in deep thoughts.

                               __

Time skip when they reached the Kingdom:

Upon reaching the Kingdom King was really worried for the upcoming events so he decided something. He called J-hope and ordered " Hoseok I have a work for you" " yes your majesty" " I want you to collect the most capable and trusted soldiers of ours and send them to deep run forest to search for the sapphire gem"

Hoseok shockingly looked at the King...did he heard it right the deep run forest. Nevertheless believing hos king he decided to do what's told . He went to the soldiers quarter to tell them about this but most of them wanted to back listening to the forests name but hearing about the gem they became greedy and decided to go .

On the other side of the palace when Jin and Yoongi heard about king sending people to deep run forest they were really angry. Everyone knows about the forest , how it has become a nightmare for everyone. They were really shocked. " How can king send people to die in that forest" Jin asked in disbelief . " Yeah right, don't know what is going inside thier heads "

" Hyung when you don't know you shouldn't talk about that" a voice came they turn to find Jimin standing there. " As if you know!" " I do! We are not as bad as you think and finding the gem is really important " Jimin defended . Yoongi scoffed" yeah whatever " " what do you mean it's important?" Jin asked curiously to which jimin explained them about the King of hell and the protector.

At first they didn't believe him but noticing the seriousness of his voice they believed him a bit. " If it is that important why didn't the king went himself" Yoongi asked quiet seriously to which Jimin replied " The King wants to search for the gem but He can't just go in unknown........he has a Kingdom to lead , and He has already told them to come back if things get out of hands" Jin and Yoongi nodded.

It's been 6 days and there is no news about the crew they sent . They haven't gotten any news about Jungkook also but they know he is alive and will come back when he wants. Why they are so sure? Well another day one of the crew member find few traces around the cave which tells the person that was in there is fortunately alive. They know Jungkook is strong enough to protect himself with all his powers.

Everyone of them was busy in something , some were training soldiers, some were training themselves and some were preparing weapons when they heard people talking that the group that was sent has arrived by now so they all hurriedly went there to know the news.

After reaching the throne room first thing they notice was the appearance of those soldiers. They were 10 when sent and now there are only 5 remaining covered in blood and bruises looking terrified. They saw Namjoon walking towards them but they flinched and started screaming startling everyone in the process.

They all were confused at there weird behaviour. Namjoon and Hoseok looked at King who nodded at them. They both went towards one of soldier shaking them to bring them to consciousness " hey! calm down ! Tell us what happened!" They yelled at them but they pushed them and were trying to attack. That's when Jin asked them to hold them to other guards

He went towards them keeping his hand on thier forehead he concentrated on his powers and one of them started to come back to his senses. They asked him what happened " Your Majesty! I'll do whatever you will ask me to do, but I will never go back there " the soldier begged holding King's legs .

They comforted him " tell us what you saw there" Taehyung asked in his softest voice " w-when we reached the forest we s-started hallucinating things, there was a v-voice which made us f-fight a-among our selves but having self control we defeated it but 4-4 of us were already p-possessed........ As we were a-about to get out of jungle some weird c...crea..creatures at-attacked us and we didn't have any o-option then r-running back"the soldiers wavering voice was enough to tell them how much afraid he was.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.