21

"Wah the plan worked better than we imagined. The queen died , King is nowhere to be found and Jungkook is the one balmed" he Heard Bogum said with devilish chuckle making his heart beat stop , eyes widening and jaw reaching floor , his whole body trembling listening to thier talks .

" But son I am still in shock how did you managed to attack at the king and queen under soo tight security" Taehyung heard voice of his suppose to be mother-in-law  he was utterly disgusted and shocked by everything he was listening he was numb .

" Oh mom it was quite easy...... That idiot of a fiance of mine trust me soo much , that the security was for anybody but me " he Heard Bogum saying  he was now angered at his own self for believing Bogum.

" But how-" Bogum cut off his mom " Mom! You know just some threats to the servants and they put poison in there bed teas . The poison was slow working so I just fire up the place so the work would be done fast. But that bast**d Jungkook, didn't know where he took the King" Bogum said gritting his teeth in anger . Taehyung was so angered he was about to barg in when he heard a question to which he also wanted answer .

" But why King and Queen? You wanted to stop this marriage, there are many ways " Queen of fire Kingdom asked his son for anwer to which her son rolled his eyes in annoyed and gritted his teeth saying.

" Yeah, your right! But that old man  the day before I attacked listened when I was talking to my friend that I told some guards of our Kingdom to make a mess in wedding so it will be stopped .  He asked me why and I told him that I want Taehyung only for his body and position. He came to me and threatened me to tell everyone and you know I can't let father know about that . I have done everything for throne I couldn't let it go. So I did what was needed "

As Taehyung heard that Jungkook's every warning came into his mind as he thought more about that he drown in guilt he was still standing there with tears heavily flowing down and when everything settled in his mind his eyes shone dark blue making the temperature around him freezing.

His eyes colour

His eyes colour

He barg inside grabbing Bogum by his collar he shoved him in the wall . Bogum pushed him hard making him more angry he made ice ball and throw it towards Bogum but Bogum created fire on his hands for blocking the ice and attacked with fire. People came running inside hearing all the sounds only to see both princes fighting with eachother.

There were only people of ice kingdom who decided to help Taehyung. But as soon as Bogum saw so many people he applied more force pushing Taehyung and flying out of there before people can catch him as soon as Namjoon saw Bogum's mother Also trying to runaway he went towards her and captured her taking her to basement.

While Taehyung was sitting on the floor with guilt that become heavier after witnessing Bogum produce fire out if nowhere as he was a royal means Jungkook just tried to help him all the time and what he did called him name , slapped him even tortured him he was crying so loudly that everyone can hear his wailing. He was hiding his face in his hands sometime pulling his hair when he felt a soft embrace he looked up online to find his best friend come soulmate hugging him which made him even more guilty.

When Jimin reached the place where all the commotion was held he ran in only to find his soulmate crying loudly hiding in his Palms trembling heavily. His own eyes filled with tears he was walking slowly towards him but when he saw Tae pulling his hair with uneven breaths he went to him amd and pulled him in his arms for his soulmate to cry more . He whispered sweet things in his ears who was just saying ' I'm sorry' again and again.

After sometime Taehyung calmed down Jimin caressed his hair " wanna talk about it?" He asked tae who was looking at him with puppy red eyes. Taehyung nodded and started telling him everything and Jimin was holding his urge to snap at the younger because Taehyung was already looking so broken but he couldn't hold back of his words.

" Oh ! I hope now you believe us ! We warned you so Many times! Jungkook warned you so many times " he started loudly but after mentioning Jungkook his voice was barely a whisper. And Taehyung nothing More to get buried alive . " I am sorry..... please......." And he started crying again while Jimin immediately hugged him.

" Shh  it's okay..... What's done is done. Now make everything correct..... alright...... first get Jungkook out of that room and treat his wounds " as if listening Jungkook's name made him realize something Taehyung got up from floor and ran outside while Jimin ran behind him worried.

Taehyung was drown in guilt but hearing about Jungkook from Jimin made him realize he didn't even took Jungkook out of the basement. He must be hungry and in pain . He immediately got up to see the younger. He ran through out the palace and reached the basement.

He walked towards the room in which Jungkook was tortured but he couldn't find himself to move. With heavy steps he went there and asked Hoseok to open the cell. He went inside and immediately felt his gut drop at the sight of younger.

Jungkook was  half laying on the cold floor his hands were still tied , his clothes were ripped and blood was oozing out from his wounds and he was looking so pale . Taehyung realized how much he had tortured the younger ,
with tear filled eyes he went towards him crouching down in front of his face .

His tears were flowing continuously as he examined the other. He hesitantly moved his hand and approach the other face which was extremely hot . Getting worried he shake the other only for him to fall on floor and a scream left his mouth. 

" JUNGKOOK!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think is the relation between Bogum and Jungkook? Why they hate each other?

You will find that out in next part..... I hope so😏😏😉