34

" Kill them!"

Listening to that sweet venomous voice was like a spell casted on Hoseok as he walked towards them with unfocused hypnotized eyes that only has one aim killing the others.

He slowly walked towards them grabbing his dagger from behind slowly and attacking the first soldier from behind which got attention of Taehyung who alerted others. " Hyungs........" And the rest you know.

As Namjoon punched at Hoseok he stumbled back looking down but he looked up and his nose was bleeding he looked up and wipe his nose from the back of his hand and smirked while other were worried and shocked  .

He attacked with a dagger this time towards Namjoon who was shocked after punching his friend he almost got him when Yoongi caught his arm and twisted behind his back which made the weapon fall out if his grasp

" Calm down Hobi ! This isn't you!" He yelled in Hoseok's ear who was struggling to much in his grip . Jin was trying to move forward but stopped seeing Hobi kicking Yoongi in his legs to get freed......and once he was freed he attacked Jimin who was just standing in front of him .

He jumped at him making him fall and started punching his face which made Taehyung angry and he used his ice power to make them separate. The blow was powerful that Hoseok fall quite Far from them as they all walked towards Jimin asking him if he was okay or not .

In this they didn't realized that Hoseok has got up and is now attacking Jin who was dodging his every attack but was about to hit him when Namjoon hit him from the stick behind which made Hobi unconscious. As they all panted looking at him. They were quite shocked as to what happened and what made Hoseok like this .

They decided to tie him with a rope so even if he get conscious he couldn't attack them . They found a suitable place for thier stay for today and ate some food . They were talking when they saw Jin walking towards Hoseok who was bind by a tree near fire so he will be warm and safe .

Everyone observed how Jin put his hands on Hoseok's head and close his eyes to concentrate on his healing power. They were actually quite grateful for Jin to tag along because his power is really the most useful for now. But they knitted thier eyebrows when they saw no light was coming from Jin's hand.

They got more confused seeing Jin frowning then opening his eyes in panic that they couldn't help but ask what's wrong?   " I didn't know........ I can't use my powers" he said panicking " What! Are you kidding me!" Yoongi said standing from his place in shock " No I am not! Why will I joke about such a important matter!" Jin said yelling he was also confused why can't he use his powers even after concentrating so much...

" But Taehyung used his powers just alright couple of hours ago" Namjoon said he was not doubting Jin but he was really confused " But I can't!........ I don't know what's wrong!" Jin yelled in panic as his eyes were having little tears in them.

" Shhhh hyung don't panic we will figure out what's happening and why you are unable to use your powers..... Alright"  Namjoon said calmly and Jin nodded wiping his eyes . " Taehyung can you use your power?" Namjoon asked looking at Taehyung who closed his eyes and open them as they were dark blue as he moved his hand ice started surrounding him making all of them mesmerize.

 " Taehyung can you use your power?" Namjoon asked looking at Taehyung who closed his eyes and open them as they were dark blue as he moved his hand ice started surrounding him making all of them mesmerize

Now it was clear that Taehyung can use his power then why can't Seokjin.
" Alright now Yoongi you try using your power" Namjoon said to which Yoongi nodded and started moving his hands but nothing happened he widen his eyes looking at them " it's not working!" He stated making them shock.

" I think we all should try using our powers!" Jin said to which everyone nodded and tried . Namjoon went first trying to use his inhuman strength, he tried to shake a tree there bit it didn't even budge.........he was also shocked , now how will he use his power and protect others .

" Your powers won't work here , you morons!" A double devilish kind of voice spoke which was filled with mockery they turn thier head to find him conscious and dangerously grinning.

But they ignored him and focus on Jimin who was left to try . Yoongi and Taehyung gave a nod to him to which he closed his eyes and started chanting he open his eyes with a blast of light emitting from him making them squint thier eyes but opening them they were shocked and mesmerize by his power and form as well.

 Yoongi and Taehyung gave a nod to him to which he closed his eyes and started chanting he open his eyes with a blast of light emitting from him making them squint thier eyes but opening them they were shocked and mesmerize by his power and form a...

" Okay that means only Jimin and Taehyung can use thier power here " Jin stated making other nod " But why only them?" He continued looking at Namjoon who was deep thinking.

Namjoon looked up " I think it is because they are royals........ Because unlike us thier power reside in themselves"   " yeah that's right , I also thin-" Yoongi was cuttoff by Hoseok who freed himself when they were talking among themselves not even noticing him.

Hobi jumped on him and started choking him he was struggling but Namjoon immediately went to make them apart while Taehyung noticed the liquid potion of Jin on ground he pick that up and looking at it something clicked in Jin's mind .

" Taehyung give it to me" he said to Taehyung who gave him that and he ran towards Hoseok who was currently pinned on ground by Namjoon and Yoongi. He open the lid kneeling beside them he tried to drop some in his mouth but he was squirming that made Yoongi grab his jaw and finally a drop fall in his mouth.

He gradually stopped squirming and his eyes went back to his natural light brown colour " why are you guys holding me like this?" Hoseok asked with confusion and his cheerful voice was back as well......they all sighed in relief and picked up the confused hobi and hugging him but he hugged back nonetheless as they were now in group hug.

Then they told him everything that happened and he was really guilty for harming his friends " I am sorry I caused so much inconvenience" he said looking down " Don't be Hobi you didn't know what was happening.......you were possessed " Yoongi said to which Jimin added smiling.

" And actually we are happy that you are back hobi"

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed