44

" I needed to pee"

Saying that Taehyung looked down embarrassed as his ears and cheeks turned red in embarrassment. He after a few minutes looked up hesitantly to find the other looking down. " Umm c-can you h- help me?" He asked hesitantly .

But looking at the frozen younger at his request he looked down mentally scolding himself but got shocked receiving q positive answer " Okay....."
He looked at Jungkook who looked up at him and got up . He observed the younger who bent down that his face side profile was Infront of him.

He felt a hand crawl under his knees and a hand behind his back . He let out a gasp and immediately circled his hands around youngers neck when he was picked up as he weighted nothing more than feather.

He was in his arms when Jungkook slowly started to walk outside not making any sound but two peoples saw it and again pretend to sleep while hiding thier smiles. They know how much Jungkook loves Taehyung and they can also see that this time his love might get reciprocate  .

Jungkook was looking straight but he was aware that someone was staring at him and he was right....as soon as he started walking Taehyung looked at Jungkook side profile and got mesmerized he was staring without being aware of his own actions...he wasn't even blinking.... Jungkook was startled a little when he felt a soft touch on his cheek.

"You have a scar here! How did you get it?" He asked still in a kind of daze that he didn't knew he asked that out loud " I got it from the fight that happen when we were returning to fire kingdom along with other injuries Prince Taehyung" his reply got Taehyung out of the daze who looked down pouting heavily because of the others formal behaviour.....he even took his name where he used to call him by nicknames.

Taehyung got a little startled when he was put down carefully... Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was looking down and said " you can relax and call me when you are done I will take you back" he said and went a bit far sitting on a tree. After ten minutes Taehyung called him ..he came towards him again picked him up and went back he layed him on the blanket.. covered him up and asked him to sleep now.

He was about to turn when his wrist caught in a soft grip.... He looked back at the elder questioningly but his eyes softened when he heard " I umm ...... Thank you Jungkook.......and I am sorry " he said and before Jungkook can say something he covered himself with the blanket making Jungkook shake his head smiling softly.

Two days same routine kept repeating and Taehyung heart beat always increased whenever Jungkook took care of him...he felt butterflies when ever they touched...he was confused about everything thing happening to him but still he wanted this feeling more and more.

As two days passed Jin was better then before and was ready to travel as  Taehyung still needed someone to help him but he was also doing better......... as they have decided two days back they are going to start thier journey now . They all wake up this morning and started packing Namjoon helped Taehyung and made him sit on his horse and others also settled themselves and started Thier journey.

This time Yoongi was in the lead and Jungkook was at the last and in his front was Taehyung who was going slow because he can't move his foot much. But Jungkook saw that trying to ride the horse Taehyung feet has started to bleed . He increased the pace of his horse and stopped by Taehyung to see his face morphed in pain .

He stopped both of thier horses and make Taehyung get down " you could have tell us..if you can't ride it we would have done sometime else for you! Why are you so stubborn" he yelled at Taehyung who looked down " I didn't wanted to burden everyone.... because of me we already are getting late in our quest ...i don't want to worry you guys even more" he said crying.

Jungkook made him look up and his heart squished seeing fat tears flowing through his lovee beautiful eyes " listen you are not a burden alright....and you getting injured is not your..so Don't beat yourself for something that wasn't in your hands ... And if you won't tell us your problems we will feel more bad then you .....so stop crying and don't blame yourself"

He said to Taehyung who wiped his tears amd nodded like a obedient baby making Jungkook silently chuckle ." Now you're going to ride with me alright........and I want no more discussion " he said looking at his shocked face but Taehyung nodded listening his last stern voice.

Jungkook helped Taehyung climbed up his horse and he himself sat behind him ....thier position was like Jungkook back hugging Taehyung which was making both of them blush with many butterflies swarming in thier tummy.

As soon as they started riding through the air they smelled each others scent because of air making them wanting to take a whip . Taehyung smelled like jasmine  while Jungkook smelled like night flowers with a hint of ash both of thier smells were addicting.

After a minute or two of ride they found thier hyungs standing perhaps waiting for them . When hyungs saw thier maknaes riding together they couldn't help but smile and jimin and Jin smirked looking at eachother. And they continued moving.

Throughout the ride Taehyung felt hot breath on his neck and even sometimes he felt lips on his neck as well.......he wasn't uncomfortable because he knew that these touches were unintentional but he can't help but feel a shiver ran down his spine and a blush creeping on his cheeks every time it happen.

Maybe this feelings will finally make him able to see straight............see the love of other.......... and maybe ........and maybe it will bloom in something new ever so beautifully.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.

Taehyung is finally getting feelings for Jungkook. But thier is still time in both of thier union.