13

Today is the day when Jungkook is going to meet his love to explain himself for god knows what . He is standard outside the Kingdom with Namjoon having some things in his hands while his hyungs have other.

They are right now at the gate of palace. They all are frightened of getting caught that's why they are wearing long coat with hoods that can hide thier faces perfectly except from Namjoon

Why are they wearing them? And to answer that rouges that work some jobs are allowed in kingdom and no one I mean no-one is allowed inside the palace for Safety purposes especially rouges they are supposed as threats

They are with Namjoon who is talking to guards telling them Prince Jimin has ordered these things to be delivered at palace and the three people are with him." Do you think they'll let us in?" Jin asked Yoongi in a hushed tone " of course they will as your 148 IQ crush is convincing them" Yoongi teased causing him rolling his eyes with evident blush making the youngest giggle at them as he was listening to them.

Soon Namjoon came nodding at them to tell the coast is clear once they get the signal they started to go inside.

Jungkook was feeling awkward moving in the palace he don't know how to make Taehyung calm because as Jimin said he will burst out seeing him he is thinking how will he make him believe in himself. They were walking through the hallway when Namjoon told him that Taehyung is practicing his powers in the training area.

 When he reached At first he was mesmerized by the place it's beauty was something he never imagined he was admiring the place and failed to notice the attack and was pinned on the wall with ice while Taehyung was glaring into his soul

As soon as Taehyung felt someone presence he turn around looking at the younger who just entered he didn't like him seeing here as he hate him now also he attacked him pinning him to the wall he took long steps toward him gritting teeth.

" What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked tone cold and rude" Hyung you didn't came for more then a month........ I was worried" Jungkook said in small voice but Taehyung smirked bitterly and asked " Don't try fool me Jungkook I know you were not worried for me you just wanted me to stay away from Bogum right?"
" Yes hyung that's true I don't want you to be close to him bec-" Jungkook was cut off  by Taehyung"Because you ! You wanted to be with me ! Because you think I am a fool! But now I am not Bogum has told me the truth about you! You want to be with me because I am a prince! " .

" No hyung that's not true .......... It's true I don't want you to be with him because he is a bad person . I have seen his devil side hyung......... trust me ...........I don't care about you being a prince .....but .......as you are my.......... best friend I don't want you to take bad decisions" Jungkook said with moist eyes freeing his wrist from ice by using fire and holding Taehyung's hands but Taehyung took his hands back and asked " How can I believe you? You are a rouge and he is a  prince . You are considered threat while he is considered saviour " Taehyung voice was  monotone while face was expression less Jungkook felt like crying" Hyung I don't know what he told you but he is not nice I was related to him back in kingdom please trust me--" Taehyung cut him off.

" Then tell me who are you ? Why nobody knows anything about you?"

----------------------------------------------------------