56

I ask prince Kim Taehyung to step forward......"

As Hansung voice boomed Taehyung with extreme nervousness stepped forward....he stood in front of him and looked in his eyes hesitantly but from behind he saw Jungkook's reassuring and encouraging smile making him relax...he this time looked at Hansung's eyes with confidence who nodded and stepped aside...

" Show us your true form!" Listening to Adrian's word Jungkook looked at Taehyung nervously he hasn't seen his true form yet...yes he had seen him fighting with his powers but not in his true form... And Jungkook was sure he might get a nose bleed....

 And Jungkook was sure he might get a nose bleed

Taehyung closed his eyes and changed into his form.. and Jungkook who this time got to properly check him out was just gaping at the got and ethereal site where Taehyung was literally looking like an angel...the snow dancing on his hand was making him so hot that he had his mouth wide open..........and at first he was joking about nose bleeding but this time he thinks it will be true...

" Can you both stop your staring contest!" Jimin said making both boys blushed and Jungkook then realized Taehyung was also looking at him directly...maybe Taehyung wanted to see his reaction and was more than satisfied with it...

" Show us your first power Prince!" Hansung said to Taehyung who nodded and started making ice balls around everyone.....he lifted them enough to let them shine with the sunlight making it more beautiful...he looked at elders who were standing bored so he gatherings his strength turned around in speed and stomp his foot on the ground making it freeze until a ice wall was stand in front of them....and that's when a small smile appeared on thier faces........

"Now you should try and find your second power...just block out every thought amd voice from your head and concentrate on certain things and when you don't find anything in them then concentrate on the people close to you....." Adrian said Patting his back and stand aside .

Taehyung nodded taking a sharp breath he closed his eyes... and started clearing his mind...he at first couldn't take out Jungkook's face from his mind but somehow he did.. ignoring the butterflies he got by his stare..he concentrated on his surroundings but didn't got a connection....

He opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook wanting to feel connected to something related to him..but didn't felt anything..he got disappointed.. looking over at elders he shook his head making them assure him they can find it tomorrow....

He stepped forward..and was walking with head down when he saw his reflection in a steel sheet..and instantly he started to focus.. listening to a shing sound.. everyone looked at his direction to find a mirror placed in front of Taehyung out of no where...while elders clapped at confused and shocked Taehyung....