24

"Jungkook! My son! My baby! Thankgod your alive! I thought you were dead! I am sorry son , I am so sorry ,Please forgive appa for everything, please forgive me for not believing you and neglecting you ." Jungkook's father was begging him for his forgiveness that's when his previous life played Infront of him and he took few steps back breaking his father's heart, he never wanted to remember previous incidents again but life doesn't go the way we want now does it?

He looked at his father in daze this wasn't suppose to happen . " Why now ?" It's only a whisper that came from his mouth but his father heard him well and the guilt was getting heavy. " Son , I know about Bogum's evilness please I beg you give me chance again please. I was manipulated by his evil mother and him as well . The day you left that's the day I got to know everything. Please I am sorry."

Hearing King's pleadings and Jungkook unreadable expression all of his hyungs were confused as hell. First the Jungkook they were considering a rouge was actually a crown prince who ran away from his home and now the King is almost begging him for forgiveness what the hell is going on. Even if they don't know about everything their guilt is getting heavy especially Taehyung's.

" How did you know about me?" Jungkook asked but turn around when another voice spoke behind him " I told him." Hearing the familiar voice everyone turned to the voice gasping and Taehyung was the one who run towards the person hugging him tightly.

" Dad you are fine right? Thank god! I was so afraid! Please don't leave me again" Taehyung said crying on his father chest who had came with Yoongi and Seokjin. King Kim also hugged his son tightly comforting him .

After few minutes when Taehyung's cries died he asked his father " How are you Safe and where were you all these days". " Son Jungkook is the reason I am alive he was the one who saved me from the fire and after detecting poison in me he took me to Jin who is a healer. I've stayed these days in the cave outside the Kingdom because Jungkook thought it isn't safe for me to be in the Kingdom where attacker is roaming disguised" Taehyung and everyone eyes widen with sudden information he looked at Jungkook who just looked away from him , his eyes got teary thinking of the hell he had made the younger go through who protected his father.

" How?" Just hearing the whisper from Jungkook made it clear that he needs an explanation. So both kings look at each other and nodded then King of ice started " the day when I went to akriel village I saw you at the palace that time I was confused about you, when I was coming back I had to stay in fire Kingdom that's when I saw a portrait of your's . I asked your father who started crying talking about you.... When I told him that I saw you he was shocked, he wanted to meet you but when I came back you were nowhere to be found..........."

King Jeon continued " then he send me a letter about you missing , i was so worried because Bogum was also in their Kingdom....... After a month when you were caught my head commander told me about your arrest and everything and I came to take you with me " they explained everything to everyone. Jungkook was just looking at floor he was overwhelmed. He don't want to go back. Why his father can't understand? That place only has bad memories. He didn't wanted more chaos so he just nodded his head to which his father happily hugged him.

They were so into the drama that's going on to even notice Bogum who was now conscious and heard everything. His eyes widened when he heard his father knows about there crimes but he decided that even he have to die he has to do the work which he couldn't succeed last time . Killing Jungkook.

He saw a sword and grabbing it he ran towards Jungkook whose back was facing him . That's when Taehyung notice him " Jungkook watch out!" He yelled but was late because the sword was already stabbed inside a person . Everyone gasped even Bogum kneeled Infront of the wounded person shaking his head while everyone was looking at them with fearful eyes ." No, no no Appa!"

Yes it was King Jeon who got stabbed as listening to Taehyung's voice he notice Bogum and he wanted to save his son which he never did before he turned him around the moment Bogum attacked. Jungkook was in rage all he can see was red . His eyes turned orange and he threw blog across the ground.

He went to him and lifted him throwing him to the guards " take him to the cell I'll visit him later" saying that he run towards his father taking his head on his lap who was bleeding by his mouth and back. " Appa please hold on ! Don't close your eyes!" He tapped his father cheeks who was losing his consciousness. His father just smiled at him and brought his trembling hands towards Jungkook's cheeks to wipe his tears.

" Take care of the Kingdom son , and .... forgive your a-appa " his father said and closed his eyes he started patting his cheeks again " no appa ! Open your eyes! I've only have you left! Please don't leave me! Please! Appa!APPA..." He started crying loudly
That's when Seokjin reached him he checked his father pulse that was slow but was there he yelled at Namjoon and Yoongi to hold the younger he seated before king putting his hand on his chest he started chanting.

A bright green light started emitting from his hands which healed the King but Jin just went unconscious because of using too much power . The doctors checked them both and told that King is fine now and Jin is just tired. They both will wake up tomorrow. Taehyung saw Jungkook is also looking pale and tired so he signalled Jimin to take the younger for rest.

People were also confused about everything that happen and Jungkook's hyungs also. Jungkook have already told Jin and Yoongi everything so only people who were in dark were Prince Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Prince Taehyung .

At night Taehyung was sitting in his room crying hardly because he remembered every moment he shared with younger. How he didn't believed him , how he accused him , how he hurted him physically and mentally.

He looked up when he heard the door opening sound only to find his hyungs standing there he ran towards Jimin hugging him tightly who caressed his head." Miniee..." Taehyung said and cried on his best friend's chest who whispered sweet things in his ear.

" Minnie....... I- I am s-so bad ....... s-so b-bad........ I d-didn't trust m-my k-kookie.....how a-am I going to f-face h-him" he was crying so much that it was getting difficult for him to breathe he was hiccuping so much . " Shh Taehyung calm down ........ crying won't solve anything....talk to him I am sure he will forgive you alright! Now stop crying" hearing Jimin Taehyung stopped crying but was hiccuping occasionally.

" But I am confused Why kook never told about him being a prince" Hoseok asked in sadness and confusion. " From what we heard I think he didn't have the best life there and Bogum was part of his problems that's why he warned Taehyung about him" Namjoon said and Taehyung looked down ashamed.

" Maybe we can ask someone...... I want to know everything about him , I have lot of questions " Jimin whined to Namjoon but snapped his head up listening two other voices .

"maybe we can help you to answer your questions "

______________________________________

Thanks for waiting. Hope you enjoyed.