46

They again started to find something on gate which can help them out that's when Jungkook's eyes fall in something written beside the wall on a small place..which you can't notice until you observe it very keenly and below there..there was a key hole.

" Look guys here is something written in different language and here is a key hole too...now we have to find the key" Jungkook told them as Namjoon started examining the words while Yoongi asked Jungkook " Kook look at the stuffs of the grandpa maybe he had the key or do you remember something like that?" He asked Jungkook who nodded and started looking at his stuff but sighed and shook his head when he didn't find anything close to a key.

" Wait a minute guys it a riddle"  Namjoon said and everyone gasped " what? A riddle ?" " Yes and I think we have to solve it to find the key!" He stated looking at others who looked at the writing trying to read it but couldn't " how are we supposed to solve this when we can't even read this Namjoon ?" Jin asked as he sighed while Namjoon smiled lightly.

" I can help....... it's written in Latin and to learn more things about the King of hell I learned some of it so I can understand the book the king of hell better" he told them who looked at him in admiration and under thier gazes he felt shy....but Yoongi was quick to interrupt " so tell us what is written..come on".  " It says......

I have eight to spare

But I am covered with hair "

" Ummmm..that sounds like a comb?" Hoseok asked looking at Namjoon dumbly who snickered " no Hobi it means a hair pin.......does any of you have a hair pin now?" He asked looking at them . Taehyung raised his hand " yes I do.."   " show me!" Namjoon's said and took his hair pin in his hands . He examined it but shook his head when he didn't found anything.

But Jungkook who was looking at the pin in daze took it from Namjoon and something flash before his eyes everyone was looking at him interestingly but got concerns when Jungkook stumbled a little " what happened kook?" Jin asked looking at him who was still looking at the pin.

He forward his finger and push something and a key pop out of the pin making them gasp and listening to Thier gasp he came out from his daze and looked at others and then looked at where others were looking and got shocked " how did you do that kook?" Yoongi asked but Jungkook just shook his head " I don't know........ just something snapped inside of me and I did what my instincts told me ...." He said and all of them look at him for a moment and two then nodded something is up with the younger after all the extra ordinary things happening to him .

" He said and all of them look at him for a moment and two then nodded something is up with the younger after all the extra ordinary things happening to him

They all gave him side to put the key in the key hole....he took a deep breath and put the key in the hole with shaking hands as soon as he the key settled he and every other person took a deep breath of relief...he turned the key and they heard a little click as the door started to glow