69

30 minutes before with Jin...

Jin was standing by the window looking at the battle happening as well as he keep looking at Jungkook whose last blue lines of poison were fading from his skin.. he was looking at how all his friends were using thier powers cleverly to defeat the dark lord but still they weren't enough they needed the two of them....

He wanted nothing more but to join the battle and heal all his injured friends and help them even if he get wounded...but he knows he has a bigger responsibility on his head and that protecting Jungkook who is the only one made to defeat the dark lord....

He caressed Jungkook's hair and used his power to examine his condition and he was sure that Jungkook is going to wake up in some minutes..." Wake up soon they need you...your Taehyungie hyung needs you...he might be looking strong but he is just pretending so people won't lose thier hopes....please at least for him wake up" he said caressing his hair but soon got startled as he hear something breaking....

He got attentive as he peaked out of the key hole only to find ten to twenty lixuses and evil witches coming Infront of the room...he quickly used his power and grow some plants to cover up and strengthen the door..he waited for a few minutes as a large banging sound was heard..as the creatures outside were trying to break in..

as the creatures outside were trying to break in

He couldn't do anything else than to wait and pray for Jungkook to wake up... but one of the witches outside knew some strong spells...thanks to which they were able to come inside with those evil smiles.... Jin immediately started fighting with them using his power and fighting physically as well be was beating as the creatures came in...he was busy in fighting with two creatures he saw from his peripheral vision a witch sneaking upto Jungkook with a black liquid in her hand which might be a potion or poison...

He was not free to attack the women but he saw her trying to open Jungkook's mouth as he whistled and as the witch tried to pour the potion a thing tied around her wrist.. she looked down and screamed as her eyes met that of serpents... meanwhile Jin smirked and thanked elders in gis mind who told them to train thier creatures to come to them at one of the sound they will make..and he choose whistling....

and he choose whistling