68

Taehyung last time looker at his lover as the moon shone brightly in the sky...as soon as the clock ticked twelve he kissed Jungkook's forehead muttering " happy birthday love" as he nod in Jin's direction and went out to join the army standing tall and proud on the war grounds...

He went outside to see his people looking at him in determination which he gladly returned taking a deep breath he went Infront as they all looked at them all....he looked at his father for the speech to which his father took him to front for it ... he looked at his father in shock as he sent all the other four as well whispering " today you all seven are our leaders...you are the one who have responsibility to wave them..and when the two of you are not present it's your duty to motivate and encourage your people" the King said as a unknown feeling surge in them and they nodded...

" Today is the day which is going to complete the thousand years old prophecy!...it would be written as a day when dark lord rised again!...but it's us who can change into the day when he is permanently defeated and gone!...so are you all willing to change the history!" He asked as the crowd roared .." yes!"

" Today we have to give our two hundred percent for the sake of our loved ones! Because if today we lose the world will be gone as well! Will you fight for your family!" Namjoon asked as again an synchronized yes echoed in the place...

" Are you willing to sacrifice yourself
For the sake of your kingdom and the king!" Jimin asked as a chorus of yes erupted again... Jimin asked as some shrieking screams caught thier attention... they looked at the moon which was blood red and then ground where those lixuses were coming out..

The amount of those creatures were enough for the entire army to gulp as they were looking like only handful Infront of them.....they kept looking at the creatures who instantly started attacking at them but thanks to the invisible shield they weren't able to get pass it.... and that's when a loud devil like laughter caught thier attention...

They looked at the bulky figure of a 20 feet long monster..who had black raven hair but the red horns in his head were creepy and especially when one was broke....his eyes were one of red and orange coloured mixed and other was full black....he have weird writing on his whole body including his face which was littered with scars..he had a devilish grin on his face as he had yellow and black teeths looking utterly disgusting but those canines of his were dripping blood...his cloths were ripped from some places..he literally looked as he was just unleashed from the  hell making people shiver...

" Oh I see you guys came prepared.... I thought seeing your protector on death bed would give you  some brain to not pick a fight you cannot fight...but since you all are here I would give you one last chance.. surrender and be my slave I will spare all of your lives...just give me that beauty and surrender and we will live peacefully " he said in demonic voice pointing at Taehyung who was clenching his jaw listening that he was the one who gave his lover the poison...but made a disgusted face listening his after sentences...

But thier attention diverted to Hoseok when he scoffed noticing the terror on thier faces...." You guys are afraid! You are fearing and thinking of giving up even before fighting.." he said as people gulped caught red handed except some "fear! What is fear! Surrendering to these devils is fear! Being at thier mercy is fear! Seeing your women and children with them is fear! Seeing your loved ones getting torture is fear! Do you want to fight and win and live fearless or be a coward by giving up and live in fear all your life?!" He asked as " fight! Fight" chant echoed making them proud as they saw the dark lords pissed face...

" Now to defeat him and make history are you all ready to fight?!" Yoongi asked receiving a yes as " then lets show them thier place !" He said with a smirk while Jin who was watching from the window of Jungkook's room also smirked on his brother's savageness as they heard a shout of charge as the battle begun....