Please Read!

Disclaimer: This story is intended to be read on a computer screen, so sorry phone-users, things are gonna look a little wonky for you.

So in case you don't know yet, this is the CONTINUED version of this story, the original is on my old account @MintyJackieCookies because I lost access to that account. I'll be more careful with this one however, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience! 

I will be recreating the old chapters from the previous version and posting them here as well as a recap/to cause less confusion for new readers. 

Now for the head cannons and rules:

Headcannons:

Sun and Moon are two separate animatronics programmed to run a daycare facility, and the two are not related in any way. They started out as strangers, to coworkers, to friends, to lovers. The two thought everything was perfect, that nothing could hurt them or go wrong in their lives so long as they had each other. 

Little did they know, they were very very wrong...

Design-wise:

Both Sun and Moon have clips on their backs to use with the wire, but only Moon uses it since Sun is deathly afraid of heights, and both would rather just use the stairs.
Moon is slightly taller than Sun (Including the rays and hat) and was also built to double as security, so he's able to do hard labor and sometimes doesn't even know his own strength.
Sun, to counteract Moon's unbelievable strength, was designed to be extremely flexible and quick on his feet--mainly so he can keep up with the kids 24/7. His design made him more aerodynamic, which is ironic.
Both are taller than the rest of the animatronics in the plex, though Sun is just barely able to meet that, being only a few inches taller than Monty--who is the tallest of the main four. (Bonnie would be the tallest because of his ears but he's DEAD so- Rip Bonnie :'])

Rules:

-No harassment

-No spoilers (Clarification: Old readers, please don't spoil parts of the story for newer ones)

-NO REQUESTING ANYTHING LIKE PEDOPHILIA, INCEST, WEIRD FETISHES (i.e. foot fetish, pregnancy fetish, vore, rape, etc. Other fetishes/kinks like BDSM, praise, roleplaying, etc. are fine.) OR ANY OF THE SORT THAT IS CONSIDERED MORALLY OR SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

-Please, please, PLEASEE do NOT read this if you are under the age of 13-14! I keep this generally low since I can't control the minds of overly curious younger teenagers, and the average Wattpad user is like 12 (Plus I couldn't care less who reads this so long as they follow the rules), so I can only hope that some overly curious 8 year old won't stumble across this story since there are multiple NSFW scenes.

Just to give y'all a heads-up: Updates can either be very quick or painstakingly slow--it all depends on what's happening on my side of the screen. I usually write 3 chapters ahead, so if you request something, expect it to be a while before your request scene/chapter appears in the story.

There is smut and angst, but I have/will put a warning at the beginning of the smut chapters, as well as trigger warnings.

Feel free to give suggestions or requests and I'll do my best to go through with them! 

-That's all for now, 

Still Jackie :)