Chapter 13: Wanting An Explanation

I know Grillby is in Undertale, which is an entirely different game than FNaF, but look at this art I founddd-

Now for chapter :)

※※※

(Moon's POV)

A knock on the door woke me from sleeping, and I sat up in Sun's bed. I rubbed my eyes as I answered the door.

"Oh...Hey Sunny, you're back.." I said groggily. He smiled, though it seemed almost forced. Stepping aside, I let him into his room.

He brushed past me and sat down at his desk, looking over the papers I'd set aside for him a while back. "Wow, not even a hug hello?" I asked as I stood behind him. 

When he continued to ignore me, I started to get a bit irritated, "What's wrong Sunshine? Did something happen?" I leaned down and draped my arms around his neck in a hug, but he pushed me off and gave me a glare.

"Seriously! What's your problem?! You were fine when you left!" I shook my head, "Whatever, you probably just need to cool off for a minute. I'll leave you alone."

I left and went to my room next door. Flopping onto my own bed, I tried to think of what could've put Sun in such a bad mood. 'He's probably just exhausted, it is the middle of the night...I'll ask tomorrow,' I thought as I drifted into sleep mode again.

I'll ask tomorrow,' I thought as I drifted into sleep mode again

(Art by: TheFallenHumanChild)

(A/N: Here's what Moon's bed looks like, by the way. And thanks TheFallenHumanChild for making this for me after I was so indecisive on what Moon's bed is supposed to look like-) 

~'-⁂-'~

(Eclipse's POV)

I went over the documents with haste; I wanted to find any type of weaknesses that these replacements had before the sun themed one became conscious again. All I found were the same things over and over. "A mended part, clean gears, perfectly functional! Do these stupid bots have nothing to serve as a flaw?!" I threw the papers to the side in frustration.

Head in hands, I groaned. As much as I hate to admit it, looks like it's up to Lunar to get the new daycare attendants to open up and find a weakness. And after the encounter we'd had, I doubt we're on good terms for me to ask that of him.

I suddenly got a splitting headache, my replacement was taking over. 

As the headache got progressively worse, I went up to the Sun's bed and laid down. He shouldn't know that I'm able to take control of his body, that would only cause more problems and make things more complicated.

My eyelids drooped and I let him take control instead.

~'-⁂-'~

(Sun's POV)