Chapter 57: Some Villain (Non Canon)

Tw: Eclipse, swearing, fourth wall breaking

I literally have no ideas. I haven't written in so long-

※※※

(3rd Person POV)

Sun was currently laying on his stomach on the floor in the daycare, idly doodling on some paper. He was using crayons since most of the colored pencils and such were broken. Silly kids. 

He kicked his legs as he hummed a tune softly. Up until Lunar came and sat beside him. He stopped his kicking and humming, staring down at his paper in silence.

"What'cha drawing?" Lunar chirped, looking over Sun's shoulder to get a look. Sun huffed and hid his drawing from Lunar's view, "Nothing."

Lunar raised an eyebrow, "Someone's in a mood."
"I'm not in a mood." Sun realized he was getting defensive and made himself relax, breathing a small sigh, "Sorry- It's just been a long day and I want to unwind by myself, is all."

"Want me to leave you be, then?" Lunar cocked his head to the side. Sun nodded. He hummed and got up, brushing the wrinkles out of his clothes, "Alright then. See you later Sunny!" He trotted off to go join Bloody instead.

Sun sighed and went back to coloring, back to kicking his legs as well.

"Sunny, eh? That's ironic." Wisp soon appeared, floating just above Sun, "You're really good at acting like that annoying bumbling idiot. Just tone down the childish factor and no one will suspect a thing." He glanced at the paper, "...Are you actually drawing?"

Sun- Or, Eclipse- Glared up at Wisp and sat up, pushing his art stuff away. "Shut up." He grumbled, "I've gotta keep the act believable."

"I doubt Sun would actually draw in his free time," Wisp rolled over in the air so he was on his back and smirked at Eclipse, "He'd be too busy complaining about you to his precious little boyfriend."

Eclipse rolled his eyes and leaned back, propping himself up on his hands. "Yeah, but I don't want to have to deal with that dumbass either. I can't stand all that sickeningly sweet affection-" He shuddered with a grimace. He glanced at his drawing and thought for a moment, before turning it onto its backside and starting to sketch.

"What's that?" Wisp floated down and peered over Eclipse's shoulder to see what he was drawing. From what he saw, it looked like the beginnings of a blueprint or instructions of some kind. But he only got a glimpse of it as he was promptly pushed away by Eclipse.
"It's none of your business, is what it is." He hissed.

A knowing smirk spread across Wisp's features and he quickly snatched the paper from under Eclipse, holding it up to look at it. "Mhm, mhm, I see..." He scanned it over, holding it just out of Eclipse's reach when he tried to snatch it back with a snarl. He didn't actually care about what was on the paper, just wanting to get a rise out of Eclipse.
"Looks like the old you is coming out~" Wisp teased, handing the paper back. 

Eclipse snatched the sketch out of Wisp's hand, grumbling, "I swear to God if we weren't in the daycare and I wasn't bound by this body-"

"You'd what? Remind me who I belong to?" Wisp made a rolling gesture with his head to roll his nonexistent eyes, "Please, you're full of empty threats. You're honestly a really anti-climactic villain." He stared deadpan at the readers, sharing the same thought.

"..The fuck are you doing-" Eclipse breathed, confused on why Wisp was staring blankly into the distance.
"Don't worry about it," Wisp hummed, all sassy.
"Don't give me sass," Eclipse hissed, "I'll cut your surge if you keep disrespecting me."

"Alright, alright! Don't go that far, jeez-" Wisp put his hands up defensively, knowing better than to push Eclipse's limit any further. He heaved a heavy sigh and deflated, fluttering down to the ground.

"I'm so booorrreeddddd," He groaned.
"Then go do something."
"I'm literally a ghost. The fuck am I gonna do?"
"Go haunt some little kids or whatever. You look scary enough."
"You know I can't leave your side or I'll literally die."
"Oh yeah, forgot about that part."
"HOW DO YOU JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT???"

※※※

Sorry for short chapter, I just needed a filler chapter bc I haven't written in so fking long

This probably isn't canon btw

-Need Ideas,

Still Jaqs T_T