Chapter 12: Reunited...?

Art by: VerificationDick

OH MY GOD WE ACTUALLY REACHED 1K READS?! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

I honestly thought no one was gonna read this, guess I was wrong- 

Now for chapter :)))))

※※※

(Sun's POV)

I closed the door with a click. Why don't I feel guilty for lying to him? I'm supposed to be the one who's big on honesty and integrity...

Whatever. Now's not the time to be sulking, I need to do what Eclipse told me to do or I'm in big trouble!

~'-⁂-'~

Upon arriving at the old office that Eclipse explained to me would be right outside the daycare, I opened the wooden door labelled 'Staff Only'. Inside was rather dusty and I coughed, trying to swat the dust away from my face. I sneezed.

Once I recovered, I started searching for the box containing empty chips. I pulled out drawers from the office desk in the middle of the room, but I didn't find anything except for some stray papers. They looked like they were part of a bigger, more important document, so I pocketed them to look over later.

I couldn't find anything after a while of searching, and was about to give up and just face the consequences Eclipse said I would if I failed, when I noticed the poster on the wall was falling off slightly. 

Reaching up and pulling it off of the wall, a hole in the wall was revealed and a rectangular wooden box sat inside, perfectly devoid of any dust or decay unlike the rest of the room. It did, however, have some odd oil stains and scratches to ruin its almost perfect appearance.

A heart shaped lock kept it shut tight so I wouldn't be able to pry it open and find the secrets of its contents. I looked around for a key but there wasn't any sign of one, so I made my way to P&S like Eclipse instructed me to once I had the box.

~'-⁂-'~

I set the box down on the desk with the computer outside the protective dome, sitting down in the chair. With the press of a button, the computer came whirring to life with much difficulty. 'They really need to replace this old hunk of junk...'

I found a file labelled 'corrupted' and clicked on it, a screen asking for password verification popped up. "Great, how am I supposed to get in now?" I groaned. "Maybe there's something around here that can give me a clue?"

It took a while, but I eventually found some sticky notes with various passwords written down on them. Punching in different codes at random, I eventually was able to find the right one and was let in.

The screen flashed a quick 'Welcome, Amy!' and I was in. I started to scroll through the files and clicked on a promising one. Scrolling through the animatronic's page, I made a mental note of what parts I needed and where to find them.  

With a sigh, I began to look around for the parts to assemble this new robot.

~'-⁂-'~

It was a very tedious project, but I eventually was able to build the animatronic Eclipse wanted. I stepped back and looked over what I'd made, it resembled Moon quite a bit. "If I went through all this trouble for nothing, I just might scream."

I was covered in oil stains and grime, so I wiped myself down with a rag and sat down. I felt extra sleepy, more than the usual exhaustion, and my eyelids started to droop.

Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

~'-⁂-'~

(Eclipse's POV)

Finally. Took that idiot long enough.

I took control of Sun's, or rather my 'improved', body and stretched, "Oh how I missed this old mechanical prison!" Making my way to my dear old friend, I lifted his chin to stare into his lifeless eyes, "I'm deeply sorry for what you had to go through in my place, but I'm going to make it up to you...I promise."

Reaching behind his faceplates, I pressed a button and his eyes flickered on, "Welcome back, Lunar." He looked around in confusion then up at me.

"What-...What happened, Eclipse?" Lunar asked me, he didn't know what I did. I shook my head, "They took us apart, so I'm bringing us back. Do you remember what we planned back then; when we were replaced?"

He glared, hatred in his eyes, "You mean what you planned?" His expression softened to a melancholy one, "We don't have to do this. Maybe we should just leave what happened behind us, start anew and live happily instead?"

I sighed and lifted his chin, "Of course you wouldn't understand. But if you're unwilling to obey me obediently, then I have no choice but to treat you like the filth I know you aren't. Please, Love, I don't want to hurt you if I don't have to." 

Lunar gave me an icy cold stare, looking right through me, "You and I both know this isn't right. I won't stand beside you if you choose to go through with this, Eclipse."

Dropping his chin, I changed my view on Lunar and gave him a nasty look, "I was going to appoint you as my right hand man, however, you proved yourself undeserving of that title. For now, though, I want you to get close to those replacements. Especially the Moon one, he's going to be the most untrusting of you." I left him sitting there on the cold floor, heading for the exit when I heard him speak once more.

"I'm no longer going to be your 'Love', Eclipse, and I hope you know I never will be again if you leave me here. I hate you." I freeze, contemplating what he'd just said.

His words felt like spears through my cold, mechanical heart. 

"Is that so? You, Lunar, are merely a toy; a pawn in a bigger game you couldn't possibly fathom. Even if you could come up with a plan to stop me, you wouldn't know how to execute it properly. On your own, you are useless. Without me you are nothing," I spat bitterly. While feeling his hurt eyes drill into the back of my head, I left.

It was a good thing I didn't have one.

※※※

AAAAAA MY HEART HURTSSS- 

Much unlike the Eclipse of this story, I, in fact, DO have a heart. And it is crying.

BUT ONCE AGAIN TYSM FOR 1K!! :DDD

-Still writing on for you,

Still Jackie :)