Chapter 43: Deja Vu?

Tw: Eclipse. Again. *sigh*

Oh also my art

Sure wonder why it's the 5 stages of GRIEF /j

※※※

(BloodMoon's POV)

It was cold. So so cold. Dark, cold, and silent.

It was-...A lot more peaceful than I expected it to be. A lot like I was sleeping deeply. Though, it'd be a lot nicer if it wasn't so cold-

"Bloody, please..."

I heard a distant voice calling out quietly, and unintelligible noises that sounded choked right after, before speaking again.

"Wake up Bloody...I'm begging you.."

The voice became a bit louder so that I could barely hear who it belonged to, and-....Was that- Sun-? Was he crying? Why was he asking me to wake up?

"Don't bother trying."

I snapped around to see Eclipse, orange eyes piercing the darkness. He snapped his fingers and a lamp came on beside him, illuminating the area just enough so I could see my surroundings. A sinister smile sat on his face, though his eyes remained cold, like the place we were in.

"It's pointless."

I took a step back, terrified. Sure, I'd had nightmares about Eclipse before, but something about this time just felt- Off.

"G-Get away from me-" I growled, taking a defensive position, "Why are you doing this? What are you gaining by keeping me trapped here?"
He only laughed maniacally, oil spilling from every crevice in his face as he tilted his head back.

"What do I gain?"

The laughter stopped and he looked back towards me, the smile leaving his face, though the oil was still dripping down it.

"I get to watch Sun suffer. Suffer the same way I did."

He took a step forward, enjoying to see the way I cowered and backed away from him. I tripped on my foot and stumbled backwards, squeezing my eyes shut as I braced for the impact. Instead, I landed on something soft and fluffy. Opening my eyes, I saw that I was on the old torn up green reclining armchair.

I looked up to see a whisp-like figure that resembled Eclipse almost to a tee. Though it shifted from form to form, changing from looking like Eclipse to looking like Sun, back and forth. It smiled down at me. This time, however, the smile seemed less intimidating and more warm, sincere.

Eclipse outstretched his hand and the whisp-like ghost recalled itself to him, wrapping around his arm before getting absorbed into him. I tried to get up, but sunk back into my seat as Eclipse was in front of me in the blink of an eye, grinning down at me with that sick, sadistic look on his face that he always wore. This man was truly insane...

"I'm going to give you one last chance."

He cocked his head to the side, narrowing his eyes as the brightness of his eyes increased slightly and he placed his hands on either side of me on the armchair's armrests and the back of the chair.

"Either you return to Sun and the others, betraying me, or you can stay here."

He swiveled the armchair around to make me face into the abyss, and I could see an outline of someone sitting on the floor. It looked like some sort of crude drawing of the person jumped out of the page and came to life.
As it got clearer, I could tell who it was supposed to be.