Chapter 26: Our Bots' Night In (SMUT)

Tw: Smut (Obviously), swears, sex noises, etc. etc.

My fingers hurt from typing not one, but TWO 2000+ word chapters- ;-;

※※※

(3rd Person POV)

Moon stood in his shared room at the desk off to the side of the room, papers sprawled out all over the surface. He was deep in thought as he picked up a handful of pages that looked to be blueprints.

About an hour-or-so ago, he'd returned home from the party and saw one of the posters' tape peeling off and about to come off of the wall entirely. He'd tried to stick it back on the wall, but a large box shaped hole hidden behind the poster caught his attention. 

This hole was made intentionally, judging from how immaculately carved it was. And in it sat a relatively small stack of papers and a wooden box with a silver heart-shaped lock on the front. 

And here he was now, poring over each and every detail--lingering on every illegible word scratched on in pen. The words were nearly impossible to read, much like the handwriting of the results he and Sun would get when they come back from their weekly check-up. 

Unfortunately, the pen was so faded and old that even if there was someone who could read it, it'd still be illegible. Moon brought a blueprint-looking paper close to his face, squinting at the words. 

"The Hell is a 'BloodMoon'..?" He muttered to himself. Putting the paper down, he reached for the wooden box and brushed his fingers over the silver lock, when Sun barged in. "You're home late," Moon said lightheartedly.

Sun grumbled and walked over, swaying with his movements. "Are you seriously drunk? I thought you didn't drink?" Moon joked, paying no mind to it. He felt Sun wrap his arms around his waist, hugging him from behind and resting his head on the other's shoulder. "Well, aren't you clingy tonight..." He placed a soft kiss on his partner's cheek, the other grumbling incoherently again.

Moon went back to studying the papers, still not paying much mind to Sun's state. Until he felt his hands going up and down his sides and caressing his body. Trying to focus on the many sheets of papers spread out before them, Moon ignored the feeling.

He shivered, but let Sun continue. Biting his lower lip and furrowing his eyebrows, Moon felt Sun start to undo his tie and the front of his suit.

With one hand, Sun started to unbutton Moon's undershirt while messing with Moon's belt buckle with the other, all while Moon was trying to keep a straight face.

Once the belt was loosened enough, Sun slipped his hand into Moon's pants and started to rub his member.

"D-Don't touch that..." Moon breathed, struggling to stay focused on the papers. He gripped a page tightly as Sun started to play with it. "That's n-not a toy Sun..." 

His member was still sensitive from when he'd touched himself at the party earlier, so every stroke was incredibly intense, and it writhed a bit, wrapping around Sun's hand.

Now hard, Moon gave a soft moan with every squeeze. He turned around,  facing Sun and gripping the edges of the desk tightly, "How am I supposed to focus like this..?" Sun smirked and moved to kiss Moon's neck, trailing down his exposed chest and pushing the suit and undershirt down off his shoulders.

Sun pulled down Moon's pants just enough for his cock to spring upward eagerly, desperate for attention. Embarrassed, Moon looked away, grumbling incoherently and clearly flustered. He suddenly moaned out when he felt Sun's tongue press against it.