Chapter 45: You Are My Sunshine

Tw: Eclipse, oh cool my art, Sun has a nightmare, swearing, robo gore(?)

(Sun's POV)

I'd fallen asleep against Bloody after exhausting myself even further from crying.
Actually, it was more like I just passed out against him.

I wish I hadn't; Eclipse was the last thing I needed right now.

But instead of being taunted and tortured, I couldn't see or hear him anywhere. Where was he? Was he trying to scare me or something?

In the distance, I could hear what sounded like stifled crying. A dim orange light flickered a ways down in the void, and it didn't look so good.
After all that I'd learned from these nightmares, I was wary at first and hesitant to investigate. I slowly approached, trying to be as quiet as possible. 

As I got closer, I could see the orange light take more shape and turn into what looked a lot like Eclipse. He looked a lot more ghost-like, his lower half just trailing into a whisp-y tail. I almost felt bad for him...

Suddenly, his head snapped around, and I could see that there were no facial features where there should be. A wide grin spread across its face, appearing out of nowhere, as it was quickly recalled away. Wide-eyed, my gaze followed it and my eyes fell on the real Eclipse. 
The ghostly version of him pointed at me--oddly, the hands weren't attached to anything, just floating--and threw its head back as if it were laughing at my gullibility, though no sound emitted from it.

"You really fell for that?" Eclipse taunted as the ghost's whisp-like tail coiled around his arm, "I knew you were stupid, but I didn't think you were that stupid." He chuckled darkly and reached his hand up to scratch under the ghost's chin, earning a purring sound from it, before it suddenly was absorbed into the actual Eclipse.

"What do you want this time?" I hissed as I narrowed my eyes at Eclipse. I wasn't afraid this time. This had happened far too many times for me to be afraid. So I stood my ground as I glared daggers at him.

"So quick to get to the point, hm?" He taunted, looking down at his claws like he were inspecting them after getting a fresh polish over them, "So straight-forward."
"Eclipse," I growled under my breath, "You know I don't want to be here. I hate having to see your face."

"Ouch. Ooh. What an insult." He pretended to be hurt and closed his eyes in a fake wince, placing a hand over where his heart would be, "You almost made me feel something."
Peeking an eye open at me, he just muffled his sick laughter, "It's going to take a lot more than cheap insults to hurt me."

"Answer the question; I'm not going to ask again: What do you want?" I huffed, growing frustrated as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Do you always have to ruin all the fun?" Eclipse looked my way and narrowed his eyes back, grinning widely. "Same thing I want every time," He chuckled lowly, stifling it slightly, "To use you. Break you. Make you fearful."
He approached slowly with his hands held behind his back, circling around me like he was sizing me up and weighing his options. He could do anything and I'd be completely powerless to him. 
Still, I stood my ground and glared straight ahead into the void, barely paying him any attention.

He suddenly gripped my wrist and pulled me towards him, staring down at me with that insane smile as oil dripped down his face from every crevice. His pupils shook and his twisted grin grew wider, though I didn't think possible. 

When all the reaction I gave him was a bored sigh and glance, he faltered slightly. He wasn't expecting that. 
In another attempt, he roughly grabbed my face and dug his claws into my cheek, snarling as he threw me against a wall. The most I gave was a sharp gasp from the pain, but it was numbed. Eclipse loomed over me and wrapped a hand around my throat to press me further against the wall, squeezing tightly.