Chapter 32: Speaking in Tongues

TW: Daycare shenanigans, panic attacks, nightmares, lore

Art by TheFallenHumanChild!! :D

LOOK AT HOW AMAZING IT IS I'M JUST-

I'M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS-

IT'S SO AMAZING IT'S MAKING ME UNPROFFESIONAL-

*Ahem* Anyway-

Thank you TheFallenHumanChild for making this artwork for me! It looks really good!!

And now for another take on the chapter art by Verifi'/VerificationDick!

Art by VerificationDick

Thanks Verifi'!! It looks absolutely awesome!! I LOVE IT-  :D

And of course, I, the author, had to make my own rendition:

My artstyle changed but I can't tell if it's better or worse- 

And to the conspiracy theorists of this story: All three renditions of the chapter art is relevant to the plot. Though the scene most likely won't appear in the story for a while, it is plot relevant. So now I'm leaving it in your hands to guess what's happening and why it's happening!

Good luck theorists! ;P

※※※

(3rd person POV)

BoodMoon awoke in a cold sweat, laying on his back with the covers practically falling off the bed. He groaned as he sat up, still sore as if the dream were real.

But he knew it wasn't. That was a stupid thought to believe--dreams being real? Please. This is no fairytale.

He slunk out of bed to get ready for the day, and, if anything, sleeping only made him even more tired. Sighing, he pulled out some clothes from his closet, changing into them and out of his pajamas. He threw his dirty clothes into the laundry hamper outside his bathroom door and headed out of his room.