Chapter 6: Finally Alone (SMUT)

No more recap chapters!! >:D 

Also yeah there's gonna be smut in this chapter, so I'll add a summary at the end if you want to skip it.

※※※

Sun's POV: 

We'd finally finished cleaning that mess on the ceiling and Moon had already flopped on the bed. 

"Finally...I thought that was going to take forever!" Moon turned over onto his back, "So now that we're alone, do you still wanna continue what we were doing before Freddy walked in~?"

I blush profusely, "What are you implying we do Moon?" 

He only smirked and patted his lap, "Come take a seat Sunshine, I don't bite. Not too hard at least~" I do as he says and crawl onto the bed and sit in his lap. "Good boy~"

For some reason my body tenses up at the praise. It's new and...Makes my body excited...

He rests his hands on my waist, looking me up and down. After a few seconds of him admiring my body, he looks up at me and rubs my thigh, "You seem nervous~"

The way he's looking at me and acting, it's so enticing it makes me wanna just...No! What am I thinking?! We can't even DO that!

...I think.

The hand he's using to rub my thigh slowly sneaks its way up my leg and starts playing with the ribbon tied around my waist. Once its out of the way, Moon brings his hand lower to my crotch and drags his forefinger along the way.

It swirls around my area before Moon starts rubbing it. I let out a small whimper and he starts rubbing more roughly. 

"Are you really getting excited this fast, Sunshine? We only just started~" I notice a bulge in the front of my pants and look away out of embarrassment. Moon's hand creeps its way to my pants waistband, pulling at it slightly to tease me, "Aww so cute~"

He slips it into my pants, and I gasp when I feel his cold hand around my member. I quietly moan out as he starts to slowly move his hand up and down, masturbating me. My cock wraps around Moon's wrist, seeking warmth. He smirks and chuckles lightly.

I can feel something poking me, Moon's member. 

He speeds up and I moan a bit louder, then he pins me to the bed, "Your voice is so beautiful, especially when you sound like this~" I watch as he starts taking off my clothes, then his own and my eyes widen at his...Size.

It had to be at least 13-15 inches.

Carefully, he lines it up with my opening, "May I, Sunshine?" I realize he's asking for consent, and nod.

"Tell me if anything starts to hurt, okay?" He pushes his tentacle into me and I have to cover my mouth to stifle my moans, tears forming in the corners of my eyes from the pain. (A/N: I can't take this seriously rn like I wanna cry how do people write smut what-)

Moon kisses me to distract me from the pain, and he licks my lips as if asking for entrance, to which I oblige. His tongue explores every inch of my mouth, only stopping to let me catch my breath in between.

He lets me get adjusted before he starts moving and thrusts into me. In an attempt to muffle my moans I cover my mouth with my hand. Moon growled-actually growled-and pinned my hands to the bed with one of his own.  

"Don't do that, I wanna hear your pretty voice scream my name~" 

He spreads my legs further apart so he can have easier access and starts to thrust more roughly into me. 

"O-Oh stars Moony~! It f-feels so good!" I moan out loudly. A wide smile spreads across his face when I say his name. "Good boy~ Say my name like that again~"

"Ohhh Moonnn~ Nngg- Moony please!" I can feel his member getting more hard each time I moan his name. He continues to thrust, "Please what?" 

I whine, "Please, go faster Moony!" He smirks and pulls out slightly, trying to tease me and get me all riled up. "I dunno...You have been such a good boy so far, but do you really deserve all this pleasure~?"

I whine louder and try to move, desperate for any kind of friction I can get, but Moon holds me in place. 

"I-I'm a good boy! I've been- I'm being a g-good boy! Pleaseee~ Start moving Moony I-" He thrusts deeply into me and I gasp. I'm a whimpering, drooling, moaning mess at this point. "But you've been having such naughty thoughts lately Sunshine~ I think you deserve a punishment for being so dirty~"

He begins to thrust again, but this time faster and more rough than before. He soon finds my sweet spot after throwing one of my legs over his shoulder and starts to abuse it. 

"OoOhhH MooN! ThERE! R-RigHT THerE!" I scream in absolute pleasure as he attacks my g-spot.

Just as I'm about to cum, he pulls out. I whimper and whine at the lack of pleasure. He chuckles.

He teases me by brushing the tip of his member against my opening. My cock is twitching and writhing, desperate for attention. Moon notices me getting impatient and pushes his tentacle half-way in again. 

Slowly, he starts thrusting once more. "Moony please..~"

"Mmm...I love it when you say my name like that~"

It seems like he's pulling out again, so I squirm and whine to get him to stay inside of me. He kisses my neck and I moan softly in his ear. "Don't worry Sunshine, we aren't done just yet~ I still need to finish punishing you~"

Suddenly I feel his entire length slam into me, he lets out a breathy moan, "Hahh t-tight-...!" 

We continue like this for hours; Moon teasing me and pulling out right as I'm about to hit my climax, but then his motions become sloppy and out of rhythm. 

He's close. I can feel it.

"HhnNgG~! OhH Sunshine~ Y-You've been such a g-good boy, you're taking your p-punishment very well...I-I think you should be r-rewarded for doing such a good j-job~" He manages to stutter while he pants heavily.

I can feel his dick throbbing and writhing inside of me, "M-May I Sun?"

The fact that he's asking for consent using my real name is enough to make me fall in love with him all over again, "Of c-course Starlight..."

As his face lights up with a deep blue hue of blush he slams into me one last time and I feel him cum inside of me. His tongue lolls out of his mouth and I can see just how much he enjoys this feeling.

My eyes roll back and my back arches as I reach my climax, the sudden tightness causing Moon to moan and draw out the orgasm.

We finish at the same time and my body goes limp. Moon collapses on top of me. He kisses me gently.

"You did amazing, Sunshine. I love you..."

He moves so that he's laying next to me and holds me close, my head resting on his chest.

"I love you too, Starlight."

Soon we both fall asleep in each others' arms.

※※※

There! There's the smut I promised y'all! 

Now for the summary of the chapter for the ones who skipped it:

Sun and Moon "Got Friendly Playing Uno" obviously, Sun gave Moon the nickname "Starlight", and they're 100% in love rn like it couldn't be more obvious you don't just go and fuk your bff and be like "Oh no, we're just friends"-

Anyways, so now they're asleep and that's pretty much it.

-See you in the next chapter you lustful perv,

Still Jackie ;)