Chapter 34: Nicknames

TW: Implied sex

(Lunar's POV)

BloodMoon and I were having a sleepover in my room since BloodMoon was having trouble falling asleep on his own after his nightmare the other night, and we'd built another 'bed' made of blankets and pillows and stuffed animals for him on the floor next to my bed.

"Soooooo-" I started, laying on my stomach on the bed with my elbows propped up and resting my head on my hands, kicking my feet lazily, "We really need to give you a nickname. 'BloodMoon' is waaayyyyy too long and I keep getting you mixed up with the other 'Moon' guy!"

BloodMoon was sitting on his knees next to the bed and had his arms crossed on top of it, laying his chin on his arms so he could look at me. "Well what should I be called then?" He asked.

I thought for a second. "Hmmmm..." I tapped on my chin a little, before perking up, "Oooh! How about 'Babybel'?"

"..You mean like the cheese-??" He eyed me incredulously, "I'm not gonna go by a type of cheese." I sighed and rolled over onto my back, laying my arms next to my head, "How abouttt...BM?"

He shook his head, "Too short and unappealing." I huffed, "Red, then?" He shook his head again, "I'm not just red; I have black and white too."

"You name yourself then!" I huffed, a little annoyed.

"..Bloody?" He suggested, cocking his head to the side. I sat up and set my hands behind me to prop myself up, raising an eyebrow as I looked down at him. "Really? You wanna be called 'Bloody'?" I asked, to which he nodded.

"I-Is it a bad name or something-?" He asked meekly. I quickly shook my head, "Nononono! If you wanna be called 'Bloody', then we can call you 'Bloody', okay?"

He perked up and smiled, "Alright! Maybe we should-" A few muffled voices and footsteps approaching, then receding, and a door clicking shut caught Bloody's attention, cutting him short.

"..Uhhh- Bloody-?" I snapped my fingers to bring him back to, "It's just Sun and Moon; they probably finished cleaning the daycare or something and decided to go back to sleep." I shrugged, "It is still pretty early."

Bloody turned his attention back to our conversation and nodded, "Right, right-" He glanced back over to the wall, where Sun and Moon's room was supposed to be right on the other side of it.

"..Like you were saying-?" I made a rolling hand gesture, egging him on to continue what he was saying, "What should we do?"

"Oh-!" He perked up and smiled wide, "Maybe we should tell Sun and Moon about calling me a different name? Maybe they could have a nickname in mind?"

I nodded, "That sounds like a gr-" This time it was me who got cut off, and by a loud moan from next door. "God- Dang it-" I huffed, holding my head in my hands, annoyed, "They're seriously doing it again-?!"

Bloody jumped at the noise, surprised. "Wh-Wha-" He stared over at where the noise had come from, his cheeks tinted pink, before turning back to me, "What was that all about-???"

"Sun and Moon, probably doing lewd stuff," I said nonchalantly with a small bit of annoyance. I rolled my eyes, "The walls up here are really thin, so you can hear almost everything. The only exception being your room--the guest room, which was supposed to be my room--which is the only room with walls thick enough to block out any unwanted external or internal noise."

He nodded slowly, seemingly a little flustered. I eyed him suspiciously, confused on why his face was flushed, "What's wrong? Are you not feeling well or something?" He quickly looked away, embarrassed.
He shook his head, "No, I've just-...I've never heard something like that before..." He gestured to where the noise came from, and, almost instantaneously, another high moan came from where he was gesturing to.

"Just ignore them," I shrugged, "You'll get used to it after a couple nights here." Bloody fell silent, seemingly only getting more flustered by the noises the other two were making next door.

I tilted my head to the side, confused at what Bloody was getting so flushed for. I shook my head; he was probably just in shock since everything was still so new to him.

"I'll have to tell those two to save it for when we aren't right next door.." I mumbled to myself, getting more annoyed as the noises next door only increased in volume.

"..U-Um-" He turned away from the wall so that his back was facing it, speaking a bit loudly to drown out the others' noises, "What should we do? This is technically my first sleepover.."

I perked up, "This is your first sleepover-?!" He blinked, taken aback by my sudden shift in demeanor, and nodded, "Uhh- Yeah, it is." I immediately jumped up from the bed and grabbed his hand, dragging him over to my vanity dressing table. I sat him down on the stool, quickly grabbing a container of something over his shoulder from the table.

"Wait what are you-" Bloody looked up at me, puzzled. I shushed him, "This is your first sleepover, right? Well everybody knows the best sleepovers have makeovers!" He raised an eyebrow at me, "But we're animatronics? We don't really need makeovers."

"Shhhhh!" I quickly shushed him again, "We may not need it, but it's still fun!" He shrugged and finally gave in, turning back to the mirror in front of him. I quickly got to work.

~'-⁂-'~

"Aaaaaand- Done!" I finally let Bloody see his reflection, turning him around in the stool to face the mirror to see what he looked like, "Do you like it?"

"..Lunar."

"..Yesss..?

". . .I look like a literal clown-"

※※※

Just some fluff and funny stuff with the Babybel cheese man and the blue bean

-See you soon,

Still Jackie :D