CHAPTER 1

When Lan Wanji was just 4years old his mother lost her life and just a day later his father followed,his father LAN Qingheng-Jun lived in seclusion for 5days before his passing and after they were gone,they passed along with Lan Wanji's happiness.

His mother Lan Furen,was accused of killing his husband's mentor and to protect her from being thrown out of the Gusu Lan clan, Lan Qingheng-Jun decided to build a small cottage behind Cloud Rescessess mountain in the thick Gusu Lan clan's forest.

LAN Wanji's uncle Lan Qiren, was not the kind of man who listened to explanations rather explaining what he wanted done, so when the desciples found Lan Furen with a bloody sword dripping blood, her snow white cloud pattern hanfu now red with blood, and Lan Qingheng-Jun's mentor's lifeless body on the ground with stab wounds all over his body and including a deep cut in his chest and his throat slip open, he sent an order to bring Lan Furen to the punishment hall.

These events took place while Lan Qingheng-Jun went out on a night hunt along with his other desciples.Those events happened very early in the morning and when he came back a few hours later just after sunrise, what he heard plastered his feet on the Gusu Lan clan's entrance. His eyes shot out like they would pop out of his sockets, his face paled and his lips quivered.

His desciples watched as his whole body shook and his knees gave bent, warning him that they were about to give way and crash the grounds. All the desciples saw this and they were shocked when they saw a lone tear pave its way on their clan leader's cheek. They looked at each other panicked not knowing what to do or what to say until...