CHAPTER 46

'a'ma, there's something I need to tell you,it's really important so listen,please' The way he said it made me think as if I'm talking to an older person, I mean how could a child who looked like he was 4years old have something important to tell to a grown up, right? .

I smiled and placed my hand on his head, I was amused by his sudden action from a cute child to a serious child like grown up. I didn't want to interrupt him so I sat him down on the rock which was infront of me looked at him to continue. His eyes were still glowing red and when he looked at me I could see that he was in pain, not physical pain but emotional pain. All this time he was trying to hide it from me but I realised that it was hard for him. ' a'ma... I am to be born for a reason, I have a great responsibility ahead of me and I even started that fight before I'm even born. I know you asked yourself why I am grown like this when I was still a baby when we escaped from the dangers that followed us. The Gods took me while you were asleep and showed me what I have to do now and in future, they showed me the great battles that were to come and the one I'm to fight them with. They told me it would be hard for me to complete my task in a baby's body, but I guess they didn't change me much since I'm still a child. I was told that my soulmate and I are facing difficulties of the same nature but more like he was having a difficult time wherever he was.

I was told to that I needed to fulfill a prophecy and that I have to undergo training. The reason for the training is to strengthen my golden core, but my power is being held by someone.' He paused and looked at me for my reaction, since I didn't want to disturb him and planned to ask him questions when he finished, I saw that he was giving me a chance to ask and I did. 'who has your power core? And why' I asked in confusion. ' i was told the one who has them is my soulmate, my cultivation partner and that we were ETERNALLY DEDTINED to be soulmates. My powers were given to him to keep them for me, the reason being that I was going to loose my golden core in during this time you and I are in now. The evil that is following me was sent to stop my existence by the greater evil, it tried tried to enter my other destined soulmate but it failed to do so and those he loved paid a great price because of its madness from defeat.

So now it came to the spiritual realm and but because it is weak, it sent evil energies to contaminate my spirit so it could easily reside in it. I cannot tell you many things for your safety and I would be at ease if you don't try to ask, we have to get out of here to start my training. But a'ma, you need to do exactly as I say or you might never wake up from your sleep, I was given a first task which is to lead you out of here. This task is important to you and me both, if you die here then you will die in the mortal realms as well, you will be dead in your sleep and I will never be born and that means the prophecy will not be complete. The end result being me and my soulmate will not be reincarnated to start again, this is our last shot. This trial is no only for me and you, if I get hurt, My soulmate will experience it in a mortal way, they showed me that my soulmate was more than ready for the challenge but when I failed at first to eradicate the evil energy I was slashed in my palm and they got injured on the very same spot.

So a'ma, I do not want to make any mistakes of loosing you and my soulmate. You both are very important to me, we need to get out of here and if I pass this training both of us can go out to the mortal realm. So...are you ready a'ma? I didn't have a choice but to do as I was told but before I could even stand up he turned to me, he held hand as I was still in deep thoughts and so many questions to ask but so little time,so...I did the best thing I always knew how to do, to hide my pain with the most loving smile. I was with my baby in the spiritual realm and how I wished to hold him, but I couldn't because the person infront of me was like someone else, someone older with great responsibilities and I felt like he was even greater than me, like I didn't qualify to ask about his tasks since he didn't tell me what kind of tasks that could kill a person's spirit while they were asleep.

My journey with him was not pleasant as we had to fight so many evil spirits, more like he had to fight them while I was to hide away safe and wait for the fight to finish. He was sometimes hurt and I would try to treat his wounds and after I finish he would act as if nothing happened no matter how horrible his injuries were...my a'Xian stood brave and strong, he fought the most challenging fights by himself. I wished to help fight them off since I was raised by Baoshan Sanren herself, my golden core was more powerful and I thought the reason for excluding me was becausey golden core power but I was a cultivatour. I wasn't denied because I was weak but because I was his mother. He kept saying that he cannot loose me yet and I wondered what he meant by that but I didn't ask.