CHAPTER 38

" Don't worry about me, you're the most important right now. So...how about we sit down and have dinner so you could tell me about you journey"

Changse took a look at the man before him and see saw how handsome he was, his eyes were charming and his built was that of a cultivator. She studied him thoroughly and saw all his good qualities before she sat down with a light smile on her face. " Thank you" she said. They both sat down and ordered their food and started eating while talking about what the coming festival was all about and how she had ran all the way from her sect till she stopped here because she was reluctant of going and leaving her master behind. They talked about random things until they finished their meals, the man ordered tea and they sipped as they were busy talking and laughing like they knew each ither for so long. She was enjoying his company and it seemed like she wasn't sad anymore, she was also very comfortable sharing her stories with that man.

When they finished the tea the man said " I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, I am Wei Changze and I work at Jiang sect as a servant" he bowed and introduced himself and he didn't want to filter anything. He was indeed attracted to the lady infront of him and he knew that if he was to win her over than he had to be trully honest with her. If she was ok with his status as a servant then it would mean he had finally found his beloved, he straightened up and looked into her eyes for any sign of disgust or rejection, and when he didn't find any he smiled and said " you are very unique and I will marry you one day" he said with a smirk which made Changse Sanren blush, her cheeks became red as she finally saw that Wei Changze was a flirt, and she liked it, she liked him.

After introducing herself Changse and Wei Changze bid their farewell as he promised to come see her tomorrow and show her around and also show her his clan, she was so exited to see Lotus Cove so she agreed as she found out that the city she was in was the one she wanted to visit for a long time ' Yungmeng ' . She has heard about the that it had a warm weather, lakes and that people there were friendly so she wanted to come and explore, lucky was she that her feet landed her straight to it. They seemed to be getting along so well. Wei Changze had already paid for the room for the whole week as he Jiang Fengmian had given him time to enjoy the festival and because he was looking forward to it, he rented an Inn so that he was closer when the festival starts.

He had already paid for the room for the entire week and he didn't mind giving it to Changse as her presence felt like a blessing to him, he didn't want to miss his chance of finding himself the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. " Rest assured, the room is already being paid for for a week and of course the food aswell. See you tomorrow lady Changse, please rest well." He said before heading towards the door and he left. He was so exited to tell his dear friend Jiang Fengmian, Lotus Cove clan leader about the beautiful woman with the most contagious smile and he couldn't wait to get there. The next morning Wei Changze came to the Inn and he found out that Changse Sanren was still sleeping and he chuckled while sipping his tea. He was amused by it as she knew that Changse Sanren would be embarrassed if she found out that he had long arrived and how she slept till late.

Changes came down and they had breakfast together before they went to explore the city, Wei Changze had promised to take her to Lotus Cove the next day and she was so happy about it. The next morning Wei Changze came to the Inn with a carriage to take her to see his sect and when the got there he introduced her to the sect leader who seemed to be so happy for his friend. After six months of knowing each other and Changse knowing Jiang Fengmian and his wife, she was familiar with the place. One evening Jiang Fengmian sent his desciple to go and give Changse a message to come meet him at the garden, as she was now living in Lotus Cove in one of the maiden's rooms as per Jiang Fengmian's orders. She went to meet him and he wanted to ask her a few questions since he knew her from Cloud Rescessess the time Lan Zhan was born, so she knew he must want to ask her about it.

She went to the garden and waited for him,he arrived a few minutes later and Jiang Fengmian instructed his desciple to wait for him by the entrance of the garden so they could have their privacy. After the desciple had left, he spoke " Lady Sanren, I'm sorry to have called you this time of the night but there are some things that I need you to shed light on, you do remember that I was there when clan leader Lan Qingheng-Jun's younger son was born right?" She gave a soft nod as she now realised what he wanted to know. " I need to ask you this question first, does anyone need to know why Baoshan Sanren herself came to save Lan Qingheng-Jun's wife and son?". " To answer your question clearly...no, no one needs to know but time will come when you and everyone else will know, just not now or sooner. And I need to clearify this to you sect leader Jiang, my master was not there to save madam Lan, she was there to save her son and what happened later to madam Lan I cannot tell you. I'm sorry" she apologized as she bowed to show sect leader Jiang her sincerity in her apology.