❤️SPECIAL🎆🎇🎑 CHRISTMAS 🎄 CHAPTER ❤️

After Lan Zhan and Wei Ying exited the Nie Huisang's ancestral tomb with the unconscious Jin Ling, they saw a fugure of a man who was running away to avoid being seen by then. Lan Zhan wanted to run after the man but he didn't want to leave Wei Ying even for a second alone, not anymore. Wei Ying saw that he was hasitating so he told Lan Zhan that he should chase the man so that they could learn the truth about the tomb. Lan Zhan caught him and found out it was Nice Huisang and he decided to bring him back to the so that Wei Ying could interrogate him since he was good at talking while Laz Zhan didn't like to talk to people. Wei Ying did a great on interrogating Nie Huisang and with his cunning nature they got more information that they never intended to
Lan Zhan was listening to their conversation and gave Wei Ying a jar of liquor, when he. finished the jar Lan Zhan would give him another and it kept on even after Nie Huisang was gone. Lan Zhan had hoped that maybe Wei 3wouodbget drunk, he knew the old Wei Ying could hold his liquor very well but, he had hope that maybe because he was brought back in another weaker body he would get drunk. But Wei Ying was still standing and being as reasonable as ever.

Lan Zhan's POV

I gave Wei enough alcohol to get him totally drunk but nothing is happening, I thought that drinking would atleast make him do the thing he used to do to me before he visited his ancestors but no. He's still not drunk and I miss him, I miss the way he touched me, the way he teased me and the way he would tell his friends that I was his best friend...I have been hiding my love for him for far too long now and I crave his touch. Since he came back he would sneak into my bed thinking I was asleep, the way he would touch me in places that I never touched before unless if need to left me craving for more. He is not being fair with me since he leaves me just like that to settle my little bichen by myself and I was never successful. I would want him to do thinv that my body knows and my mind doesnt. I realised that he doesn't want to talk about the us in the past but rather ask about what had happened while he was gone.

I sat on the bed and took off my boots and he came and sat besides me and and took off his boots as well, I laid in the bed and he laid besides me, I had already have up. Wei Ying has changed since he came came back and I guess he had forgotten how he used to do things to me back then, things that left me with feelings I didn't understand and I still don't even now but all I know is that it left my bichen down there oozing, hard and throbbing. I decided that the best thing to do now was to sleep because bichen was now standing up and ready to stab. I closed my eyes and I felt him lay beside me, bichen made it impossible for me to sleep on my back because I didn't want to scare Wei Ying so I turned and lay ony side my back facing him. He didn't say anything and neither did I. Around 2 hours later I heard and felt him wake up, he was still on the bed but I could tell he was awake and he thought I was sleeping when his face came closer to mine, he reached his hand and touched my lips, then my neck and down to my chest. I thought he was teasing me but at that time it was better than him not touching me at all, I craved for this and I don't care if he doesn't want to take it further that this cause that familiar feeling made me loose myself.

He traces his hand down until it reached my abdomen, I shivered a little to the touch and I turned and lay back on my back but with my eyes still closed. He stopped but didn't remove his hand which was now untying my trousers, I let him do whatever he wanted with me, he entered his hand into my now unties trousers and his hand stilled and not touching my niches. I felt dissapointed somehow brace I thought he would remove his hand, but I was right. He tried to remove his hand but I couldn't let this feelimg end so I quickly grabbed his hand and pressed it down on to bichen, ' Aaaaa! ..Aah...a moan escaped my mouth and almost blew my cover. I turned to look into his eyes which were now wide open and panicking that I caught sneaking erotic touches on my body, I reached for his face with my other hand and moved his hand on my bichen up and down as the feeling was getting more and more pleasurable. " L.an..Lan Zhan, what are you doing? I saw that he was still shocked so I removed my hand from his face and slid it down to his little Wei Ying, I grabbed little Wei Ying and squeezed him and pulled him up and down at the same time " aaah..ahha...ah..aaaahhh! Lan Zhan, oh this is good, faster Lan Zhan" hearing him moan my name sent me to the edge so I was moving my hand faster on his Wei Ying my hand . He seemed to have lost it as he touched the back of my head and pulled me closer and he kissed my lips, I was in awe so I didn't respond to the kiss, he felt that I was tense and he moved his face away from me.

I quickly leaned closer to him and closed the gap between us and I captured his lips but didn't move them any further. I pressed them together, feeling his soft lips against mine drove me crazy, I closed my eyes and started kissing him as gently which later on became aggressive. I wanted to taste every part of his sweet mouth, he moaned between the kiss and my while body shivered and bichen got harder,I broke the kiss and nibbles his ear earning a groan from him then moved to the neck. I kissed, nibbles and licked on the soft skin and advanced to his chest, licking his skin down to chest and slipped my hand into the hen of his sleeve and moved it showing a milky white skin that looked soft to the touch. I trailed my hand to his nipple and he shook as he moaned my name followed by a groan as he kisses my shoulder and she slipped slipped his fingers to remove my robe to my waits. I nimbled his nipple harder licking and sucking it while pinchimg the other hard which earned me the most erotic moan, I slipped my hand to his stomach while still licking and sucking then advances down to his wei Ying and grabbed his balls as he shook in my hands while calling my name "Lan..Lan Zhan...pl...please.... Lan Zhan..I want Moore!" I wrapped my hand on his Wei Ying and pumped him up and down faster until he cummed on his opened robe, and as he was reaching his orgasm, he pumped my bichen faster and harder until slapping sounds were heard in the.

Hey guys please tell me how I did with my attempt of mature content and public writing . I really appreciate to you taking time to read my work and please don't forget to vote and comment or even ask questions and I will try to answer. So
Merry Christmas 🎄❤️
Stay blessed
Stay loved and don't forget I love you

And sorry for typos I really!!