CHAPTER 19

The elder lunged forward to attack her again when she propped her upper body up, she had no energy left left to fight so, she sat down with her back against the door that was constantly being banged by tiny hands, blocking it from opening with her eyes closed. All of a sudden, the attack she was waiting for never came, she opened her eyes and saw the elder right infront of her with his hand stiffened into a fist right on her face. She liked at the hand that could have plunged a hole on her face and her body stiffened thinking of the aftermaths of it, his son would find her faceless on the ground before facing the monster that killed her to maybe kill him too. She was thinking of the fist just inches away from her face not even blinking when a voice sounded and brought her out of her thoughts. The voice came from right infront of her and she blinked to understand it.

" Madan Lan...ple..please m.move away, pic.ck ..p your sw.sword and k.k.kill me nooow! " She hassitated for a moment trying to understand what was going on, she slides to the side while looking at the fist trying not to even touch it. It had veins popping out like it would break any minute from then and somehow it didn't look human, when she was successful, she weakly stood up and picked up her sword from the floor and went to stand infront of the elder. She liked at him thoroughly this time and she noticed that he was possessed with an evil energy, but when she focused on the other hand, she noticed that his features were different from those of an evil spirit, they seemed too strong and when he carefully studies his eyes he saw that the eyes were also different from those of an evil spirit. Those who an evite spirit had taken over their bodies had no protruding veins likes this, and their eyes would always be pale white with no pupils at all. But the one infront of her was stronger even though it possessed the body of an old man, the eyes had black irises and no pupils.

After her careful analysis she gasped, right then she had realised what it was and her blood boiled to a thousand degrees. It was the resentment energy which had possessed her and made her a host because it only wanted to possess her unborn baby from the start, she didn't know what had happened to it at the time but was told by Lan Qingheng-Jun that it escaped to look for a stronger host only to come back again and try to take over Lan Zhan's body again. She looked at the elder as if looking for him inside the beast and she saw that he was fighting with his last spiritual energy to restrain it from killing her. Tears flooded down her face when she realised what the elder was asking her to do, she respected the elder as his husband's mentor and she took him as a grandfather who loved and gave advice to his grandchildren and supporting them

After that fateful night when Lan Zhan was born, he had already crawled himself out of his mother's womb without her pushing him out. When they were all cleaned and Lan Zhan was named, the resentment energy came out of Lan Furen's body and she had already passed out from the fever she had while convulsing for as the resentment energy was fighting in her body because of the emptiness in her womb. Baoshan Sanren had used the ' green' power for Lan Furen only to bind the resentment energy which was already in her womb at that time. It's like she forced it to sleep since it was impossible to force it out, so it was in deep sleep while Lan Zhan was pushing himself out. And when it woke up, it realised that Lan Furen's womb was empty and it was so mad that it was causing tantrums in Lan Furen's body because it didn't have it's full power since it lost it a while ago when it was in her body.

Lan Furen had vomited it out due to some special herbs the healer adviced Lan Qingheng-Jun to add in her food after finding out she was pregnant. The healer had thought that her body was too weak and even though Lan Qingheng-Jun was transferring her his spiritual energy it seemed like it was effective for only a short while. It was like something was also feeding on her spiritual energy and when her husband transferred his to hers it was still the same, she would be fine for a few days due to the spiritual energy that she was getting but then pass out all of a sudden in a day or two. Lan Qingheng-Jun had secretly took that ' hot like coal' to the underworld chamber and sealed it there after adding some character strokes to the sealing talisman and placed others throughout his clan to prevent it from terrorising his clan.

On the night Lan Zhan was born, the elder had gone in there to check if the candles were still on, the incense sticks were still burning and if the items placed in there were still bound as he does after every other seven days. Lan Qingheng-Jun had also fine to check on it since he had already told the two elders who were incharge of the underworld chamber two months after sealing it in the chamber, reason being that the seal of one other item in the chamber became weak and it's evil energy acted up. Since he was the clan leader and also because it injured one of the two elders who were incharge of the underworld chamber, they were old and even though their spiritual energy was powerful, their bodies would sometimes become weak since they had stopped cultivating their swords due to their age and the large amount of desciples who were the best and cultivation and could lightly lift any type of sword heavy or large. So their duties were to take care of the chamber since they were the best in handling talismans but only after meditation,that was the reason why they had to check the chamber after every other week.