CHAPTER 64

The young desciple stood there still looking around hoping that Wei Ying was still there and hasn't ran away, just as he was about to go a bit further to look for him he heard dry leaves crunching towards hi direction from the back. He turned around and he saw him, it was him, the child he saw hiding when they were passing by. He crouched down to his level and waited for Wei Ying to come to him, his smile was the sweetest and it made Wei Ying relax a bit and smile back. " Hello, I'm Guoliang but you can call me uncle Liang. I'm sorry about what you heard earlier...uhhmm...do you want to come live with me and my grandmother? It's just the two of us at home and she is the one who checks the food in Jiang clan and I am just a useless desciple ha..ha, so what's your name?" Guoliang was so desperate to hear Wei Ying talk and if making a fool out of himself was the only way to achieve that the so be it, he waited for Wei Ying to talk and when he saw he wasn't saying anything he smile widely to encourage him to talk.

When Wei Ying heard the men talk about his parents he froze, he heard how a woman from Jiang clan had specifically instructed the men to bring Wei Changze and Wei Changse' heads back and he was gratefully they didn't. He bid there and heard how they spoke about him, he didn't feel it was right to shed tears, not anymore since he knows where his parents went. The sad part was he knew he was never gonna see them again , so when the young desciple came back he was already walking away from his hiding spot when he heard him call him out. He didn't know if he should respond to him or not, what he knew was he was in the middle of the dense forest and he didn't wish to spend the night there. He wasn't scared of anything but he was more worried that the evil might find him and since he was powerless he couldn't fight it off, meaning...his mission will fail.

So he came out of hiding and stood near the desciple who just crouched infront of him, he saw him smile and he smiled back, seeing that the young man infront of him didn't pose any threat to him. So when the young desciple asked if he could go with him he didn't know if he could say yes, all he knew was that he needed to get out of there. He nod his head slowly and enough for the Guoliang to see it and extended his hand for Guoliang to hold his hand and get out of there. Guoliang was so exited and he also felt happy that little Wei Ying trusted him which meant that he knew he was not going to hurt him. They walked out of the forest holding hands and when they reached the city Wei Ying was amazed by many people whom he never seen before,some were selling things while others were buying, others walking about when some were just sitting in the Inns drinking or eating happily.

Guoliang saw how exited Wei Ying was and he felt happy while walking in a slow pace so that Wei Ying doesn't miss a thing. His inner child finally showed as he saw his fellow mankind whom he had never seen before. The city was full of laughter and happiness and he loved how it was bustling about, unknown to him that his mother felt the same when she first arrived there years ago when she left her master so that she could forget the man she loved. Yungmeng had that effect on everyone who came there, it was a big city but yet full of people from every corner he looked at. The young man immediately remembered that he promised his seniors to meet in an Inn and he took Wei Ying to the side to talk to him. " Xiâonánhái...I promised my seniors to meet them here when I get back, I didn't tell them I'm coming for you so I don't want them to see you. Is- is it ok 8f you wait for me outside for a few minutes..I promise I won't be long. I'm only going in there to tell them that I'm heading back home. Is that ok?"

Wei Ying didn't say anything, he didn't want to promise a stranger anything and even if he helped him, he knew from experience that being the chosen one, anything could change anytime,so...he kept quite like he was all this time since he met him. The young desciple didn't see a problem with him not responding, he knew for sure that he heard him and that he didn't know anyone in the city, which means...he won't go anywhere. The young man ruffled his red ribbon tied pony tail and stood up to go inside the Inn. Wei Ying sat outside on the empty flower pot which he turned upside down so he could sit properly and waited for the young man, the young man smiled as he turned around and saw Wei Ying waiting for him by the entrance. He waited for an hour and the young man still didn't show up, unknown to him that his seniors forced him to drink saying that they will send him home . By the time they all came out it was already dark and one of the seniors held the young man as he helped him walk to send him to his home.

Wei Ying saw them coming out while the young man was being balanced to walk and he saw that he was really drunk, he watched them walk away and in his mind words played over and over as he watched the men. 'They are the ones who took my parents aways from me' . His thought were interrupted by a voice that played in his head like an unending song, his older spiritual self, and it said 'there was no way to stop the way of destiny, the Gods had already made that decision a long time ago even before our parents met, so don't hold resentment, it is not good for a person like you' Wei Ying thought he was dreaming as he blinked his eyes a few times to make sure he heard right. His older spiritual self was talking but the interesting thing was that the voice was addressing him and his parents differently this time. His older spiritual self was talking and to him, communicating with him...no...that's not the right words...it was- it was...it was having a conversation with him and he realised he could also reply his inner voice. So he tried to see if that was the case " what did you say?" Wei Ying asked his inner voice to be sure of his suspicions...