CHAPTER 55

The old woman had a quiet chuckle as she had a memory of her husband and her when they were still young. Her voice was smooth and her appearance was good, she looked beautiful for an old lady and that was what Wei Changze noticed as he now took a good look at her. One thing that really amazed Wei Changze was how the old woman had changed in appearance from the time he rushed in the house to take his son away, to the person who was sitting just a metre away from him. He dismissed his thoughts as his son called his name and he woke up from his deep thoughts. He coughed nervously as he just realised that he was being watched by his son and the old woman, he figured that a question mist have been asked about what he needed help with and with that he thought in mind he spoke. " I need your help tomorrow morning, I can see that you're now taking rest after the long day you just had so... tomorrow morning will do. I want to...."

Changse finished cooking in the kitchen and plated their food and also what the old woman had to eat with a specific order from her son. She sat down and she knew she couldn't handle being in the bedroom with them because she couldn't handle what they were talking about...according to her. After taking the old lady in her room in the morning and asking her husband to get some herbs from the yard, she took the warm water that she had heated from the stove and went into the room. She placed the basin on the small wheeled table and brought it closer to the old woman so she could earn her hands. Fortunately the old woman was awake and even though she was weak, atleast she was responsive and that's all Changse cared about. That was the first step to healing.

She sat the old woman's hands in the warm water while softly rubbing them and she didn't notice that this entire time, the old lady was carefully looking at her. She looked at the old woman and was about to ask her if the water was warm enough or too hot and as she did that, she realised that the old woman was staring at her. She became curious and she looked behind her out of curiousity to see if the old woman was looking at something else and not her, but as she did that the old woman smiled and said " child...I will not give you my name be ause I don't have any, not anymore atleast. I was on e like your master, yes child...I know everything about you and I know what hardships you and your family is going through since you became pregnant with Xiao Wei.

It is not allowed for me to call him that, but because I'm talking to you as your master and with that I can call his name like that. You have a burden on your shoulders child but now it's a good time to release it, your husband worries about you and so is your son. If you don't let go of all the thoughts of protecting him then I'm afraid you will not live well in the immortal realm. I'm sorry to say this child but your son is old in spirit and only people like me and your master are able to clearly see that. You think you're protecting him and taking care of him but you don't realise he is the one doing that for you, you had been in deep sleep when you were pregnant and you do remember who brought you out of that world of sleep right?... You and your husband would watch him cry painfully when he was a baby and I don't know if you realised.. but he was saving you from danger back then and even now.

He is being guided by the most loving Gods and whatever hardship he will pass through they will always be with him because they are the ones responsible for creating them, his test will not end here or when he grows older. He will continue to face them even when he finds his soulmate, their live will be tested in the most painful way and if they succeed, if and only if they go through the obstacles together wi they be together forever. They will be ' ETERNALLY DESTINED ' always soulmates and live to be immortals. Their 'ETERNAL DESTINY ' will last throughout eternally and nothing or no one can separate them. I'm sure you already know who his soulmate is by now right? Then set him free and let him be his own self , let him be as powerful as he should be.

He will meet his soulmate very soon and you will not be there to witness that just like his soulmate's parents who have left the mortal realm when he was Xiao Wei's age. Yes you heard right, 'HE' is indeed a man and I do not have to tell you how difficult it will be for both of them." Changse gasped as she had confirmed her suspicions about his son's soulmate. " But...is he from..." She didn't finish her question as the old lady already knew what she had wanted to ask before she even started and nod her head. " But why are you telling me all this, do I really have to know all this...? Isn't this supposed to be a secret..?". " Child...the secret is no longer a secret when you share it with the one whose spirit is already in the immortal realm now is it...?"

Changse understood now what she meant and why both her and her son decided to tell them those secrets. So she asked one final question and even though she wanted to know more she just couldn't ask any further. " Is he going to be safe tomorrow when it happens? " The old woman looked at her and with great difficulty she answered " he will be safe until the Gods choose otherwise, but don't worry...it will all be for their own sake. I'm sorry child...this is all I am allowed to day and I have already said too much as it it. So...I would like it if you do not tell your husband who I really am, that's if you already figured it out" the old woman said with a smile full of love. " I'd rather not guess I'm afraid that would be disrespectful, but Wai zufu...who are you ?" " Well child I am ....

Hi guys I might take a little Tim to update but I promise to try and update everyday. Love you guys and please don't forget to comment and vote

LOVE YOU, ❤️