CHAPTER 63

It was not an aggressive kiss, but it was enough for both of them to get lost in while in each other's embrace so much so that they didn't care when dozens of men whose swords were thirst for blood stood surrounding them with their swords hungry and already celebrating for the blood they were about to spill.

The men shouted for their attention while their swords were just inches away from them but they ignored them. They still kept their gentle kiss just as they wanted it to be while tightly holding each other and only when the swords pierced into their skin from every direction of their bodies did they break the kiss and connected their foreheads while blood spilled out of their mouths. Wei Changze let go of his swords and the men watched as it hit the ground making a clank sound and they gasped. Wei Changze and Wei Changse plopped their knees to the ground at the same time, smiling at each other as Wei Changze gently laid his wife on the ground and joined her afterwards. He placed his hand around her waist and while she gently placed hers on his cheek as they slowly closed their eyes , forever.

The men who stood around their lifeless bodies were still standing there with their mouths hung open as they witnessed their beautiful yet heartbreaking departure from the mortal world. The were so shocked when Wei Changze, one of the strongest and intelligent warriors drop his sword and not defend himself or his wife. Right there and then, they began to question the actions of taking their lives, he had enough strength to kill them all without much effort but he just let them do what they came to do. One man asked the others " are you sure if what we were told about these Wei Changze and his partner? Why do I feel like I have done the most unjust act in my entire life? Why do I feel like the blood on my swords was of the innocent?" Their Wei's made all of them question themselves and even though they did not answer the man's question...they had the same thoughts as he did.

They kept their silence as they paid respect to the deceased couple who were unjustly killed, when all was done, they dug their grave on the edge of the forest overlooking the river and mountain views and buried them. They buried them in one grave which was big enough for two of them, placed them as they were when they took their last breath and placed Wei Changze's sword between them. They placed it there so that they could remember to fight for their love when they are reincarnated, that was not their belief but what they thought about at that exact moment. They covered the grave and placed different kinds of wild flowers on top of their grave and this to them was so that they kept their peace and love forever. They paid their last respects and went away heading back to Jiang sect.

They were quite along the way as they navigated through dense trees when one of them spoke " what are we going to tell her madam Yu when we get back, we didn't bring what she wanted and also their son, he wasn't with them and that's strange. " One of them said " do you want to tell me that you wanted to cut their heads off and give them to her after what just happened! Are yo-" The man stopped talking when he heard shuffling of a pile of leaves not very far from them, they stopped and listened again while looking around for the source of the sound but they saw nothing, well...one of them did, he was the youngest of all the men and he pretended like he saw nothing. " Forget it, their son is very young and will be turning five in the next few months,I don't want another one of Wei's family blood on my hands again. If you want to kill him then find him and do it,but count me out of it."

"You're right, if you want to kill him do it yourself we won't be responsible for a child's death she we already saw that they were innocent. We're leaving" the men continued walking as the other answered " no..no..no! You're wrong , I do not want to kill him, but what if madam Yu finds him that woman won't hesitate killing him with her purple lighting, aiya!...she's so evil. The accused said as they started walking out of the forest. " I need to go relive myself, I will catch up to you" the younger desciple said and the other answered " were already reaching home and why not do it here?" " Uhhmm! I don't think I'll be able to reach home like this, and it's number two." He said the last part while sticking up his two if his fingers as he akwardly laughed and scratching his nape. The men scrunched their noses in disgust and said" oohh! Did you really have be that detailed about it? Forget it, we won't wait for you. Meet us in the city, if you come late then you will sleep outside I don't care, let's go!."

The young desciple watched they dissapeared behind the thick trees and turned back around an started running to the deepest part of the forest, they heard some noises and only he saw the one who made those sounds. He ran until he reached the spot, Wei Ying was hiding behind one of the big trees when they first heard noises. The young desciple had good eyesight to even spot a kid who was perfectly hiding and blending in with nature around him, if not for the dry tree leaves that made noise when he rushed to hide, no one would have been able see him. So...the young desciple slowly walked to where he saw Wei Ying and gently called him out of hiding. " Hello...(silence) hello..! I know you're around here please come out I won't hurt you. I'm sorry about what happened to your parents but can you please come out...it's getting dark soon and it's scary here when it's dark. He looked around trying to find him again