CHAPTER 53

"Wei Ying...what's wrong.? Why are you weak...what happened, a..are you hurt somewhere?" Wei Changze asked his son as he turned him sideways while patting his body to check if he was hurt. Wei Ying quickly held his hand and said " I am fine a'pa, it's just that I transferred my stored power to grandma, she needed it more than I did. I have you and a'ma to protect me and grandma has no one. Please don't blame a'ma with this, she also doesn't know I did tha, that's why I have been hiding in grandma's room while she was cooking." Wei Ying said with his head down and playing with his little fingers, Wei Changze didn't know how to deal with this and now he had something important to ask his son and it couldn't wait. "Wei Ying ...don't think I will let this go okay...but I have a question to ask you, why did you suddenly want us to stop our journey, you knew we had to be on schedule for tomorrow evening but you stopped us and wanted us to rest here, why?"

Wei Ying looked at his father and he saw that he was worried so he had to tell him what he felt " I had a feeling that there was danger along the way if we don't stop now, I don't know how far that danger was from us but something told me to stop and rest in grandma's house. A'pa...I sometimes hear voices talking to me and they sometimes tell me what to do or warn me if there was danger. That happened since I was a baby and I didn't understand why and they scared me the first time. I kept hearing them telling me I should stop you from going somewhere or that a'ma was going to get burned in the kitchen while cooking but still I didn't understand. Until...today...I was told that we were going to pass a house along the way and that we should stop there because danger was on the way. The voice also said that we should take rest in the house because there was someone in the house who needed my power to live.

I wanted to ignore it and keep on going because I didn't know how I was going to tell you. When we saw the house I didn't say anything until something took over my body and made me say what I said and ran to the house. I wasn't in control of my body but I was aware of everything around me, when I first ran inside the house I found grandma on the floor and her eyes were closed, she wasn't breathing so I thought she was gone u til I touched her forehead with one hand and the other hand touched my heart. There was a red light coming from my heart and it traveled through my chest to my hand which was on grandma's forehead and her body kit up. I wasn't scared because I wasn't in control of my body and even now when I think of it...it's not scary at all, I felt happy when the light appeared on my chest and when I was transferring energy. But my hand moved from her forehead and on top of the one that was in my chest.

I felt myself close my eyes and I heard a voice call my name, it sounded like a child's voice and I felt a burn on my chest and my heart was beating too fast. My body became normal and I saw this mark on my chest." He finished explaining and showed his father the mark on his chest, it was in a shape of a spiral but it looked like it was not complete and Wei Changze couldn't believe what he had just saw as his eyes bulged out of their sockets and gazed at the mark before quickly covering his chest to hide the mark from prying eyes if there were any. " So Wei Ying, this has been happening all this time and you don't tell me or a'ma about this? Did the voice also tell you not to say anything...?" Wei Ying looked away and nod his head and that raised another question from his father.

" So why are you telling me all this now? If it was meant to be a secret...why now..?" Wei Ying looked at his father and said " I don't know why but I was told to tell you so you could know that I would be safe, guided until I meet the one I was supposed to meet. I only ask questions back through my mind, we communicate by my mind and I was told to transfer my energy to grandma and that I should meditate without eating anything for the whole night and I will be ready for tomorrow. I asked what was going to happend tomorrow but there was no answer. You have already taken care of the people who wanted to hurt us right a'pa...then why do I need to prepare...? I'm scared a'pa, I'm scared of what will happened tomorrow."

Wei Ying cried and his father comforted his with sweet words, he knew something bad was going to happen tomorrow and he confirmed that by the way his son cried. Wei Ying was not the one to cry, infact...he had never heard Wei Ying cry except when he was a baby and that also was a way of him warning for the pending danger that was to befall his him or his wife. He had comfort his son and assure him that everything was going to work out according to the way destiny want it to be. He knew it was time for his son to be stronger that ever so he said " Wei Ying my son, no matter what happens tomorrow, please know that a'ma and a'pa loves you so much. I know you're just a child but my son...you are the chosen one and you have to be stronger than a'pa from tomorrow okay... You need to keep on going until you meet your soulmate, don't delay your journey because of me and a'ma, the Gods chose you for a reason my son. I know you're still very young but knowing that they guide you through your journey is more than enough for me to retreat to the immortal realm with joy, you shouldn't be sad just keep going and we will see each other again if the Gods are willing to do that. Now stop crying ok."

That was all Wei Changze could say to assure his son so that he should be stronger for whatever that was to happen. He was busy comforting his son as he secretly cried for his son not to notice him but when he looked on the other side to wipe his tears he was shocked to see his wife standing by the door, crying, she covered her mouth with her palm as she muffled her cries so that her son doesn't hear.