CHAPTER 39

" I understand, there's another question I need to ask you, I apologize in advance because I'm not comfortable to ask you this but I have to. Do you really like Wei Changze" " Sect leader Jiang, why would you ask me that question? Am I not sincere enough that even you are not convinced?" Jiang Fengmian was embarrassed enough that he didn't know if it was right to continue with his questions. " Lady Changse, the reason I ask is because of Lan Qiren. I already saw that you two really liked each other but what happened after that night I'm afraid no one knows but you, Wei Changze is like a brother to me, not a servant and I do not want to see him heartbroken because you couldn't decide with your heart"

Changse was really lost for words but she had to clearify this since she felt misunderstood. "Sect leader Jiang, with all due respect,what happened between me and Lan Qiren is really nothing of your comcern. I understand that you think if him as your brother but how would you expect him to think if he knew you were asking me these kinds of questions.? And Sect leader Jiang I need to tell you something I haven't told Wei Changze before but please , I need you to keep this between us because my reputation is really of no importance to me but I need to protect Wei Changze's. He doesn't know this and I'm not ready to tell him yet. S..sect leader Jiang, I..I ..I'm carrying Wei Changze's child"

Changse said the last part and lowered her head and closed her eyes, she knew this could be a very big problem and Jiang Fengmian can choose to banish his most trusted servant for committing fornication but she had no choice since she needed to clear misunderstandings about her and Lan Qiren. " Lady Changse....you mean you're carrying his child? But why don't you tell him? I will do anything to harm you two and I'm happy you told me but ...you're not married yet and that could be a problem because other people might spread this and I'm afraid I won't be able to help you then. Ok I have an idea" Jiang Fengmian said after thinking for a few seconds, he knew he had to protect her from any harm since she's carrying his most trusted servant child. He was happy that he was going to be an uncle but was also worried.

" You two will stay here until your pregnancy start to show and you will leave,I will send you to my cottage near the Yungmeng city but it is in very close to the bushes and no one will bother you there. I suggest you tell him sooner before rumours start. I will leave now, we will talk soon. Go get some rest" Jiang Fengmian turned back to leave after he assured her. She stood there thinking about what he had said and she knew it was true. What she and Jiang Fengmian didn't know was that someone heard their the last part of their first conversation and that person was boiling with anger. From that anger, a mission was set to ruin Changse Sanren's life at all cost even if it was the last thing to be done. Breaking of things was heard in one of the main chambers but everyone dared not to even walk past the door afraid of the punishment they might face.

The second day in the evening Lady Jiang sent for Changse to meet in the garden where Changse and her husband were meeting secretly and she told the servant to tell Changse that it was Jiang Fengmian himself who sent for her. Changse immediately stopped sewing the fabric that her master had given her to sew a robe for her child and got there sooner than Lady Fengmian thought. " I knew there was something going on between you and my husband, you're even pregnant with his child... how dare you come to my house in pretence of liking a servant when you actually came here for my husband. I am Jiang Fengmian's wife and I cannot share my husband, not even with a loose servant like you. Listen to me very carefully! you will take that baby out or I will make you. I will not let you break what I have worked so hard for." Changse didn't answer her but she was shocked at first when she realised that it was Lady Jiang herself who wanted to see her, she was even more scared when she talked about her pregnancy. She knew it was only them last night when they were talking and not even a desciple on site, but who could it be.

She didn't know that Lady Jiang came to the garden to breathe in fresh flower scented breeze in the evening like she always did, but she heard voices and she could recognise one of them being her husband's and that of a woman when she decided to approach them and with long strides when she suddenly heard her husband say, " you two will stay here until your pregnancy starts to show and you will leave,I will send you to my cottage near the Yungmeng city but it is very close to the forest and no one will bother you there" she couldn't believe what she had actually heard, she staggered as a woosh of cold air rushed through her. She put her hand on her chest as she felt it tighten like it was squeezed. She placed her hand on the bench nearby and sat on it. She thought of the life she would live if her husband was to take another wife, the thought of her being a laughing stock throughout the mortal realm made her loose her mind as she smirked devilishly as she thought of a plan.

" Jiang Fengmian, you think you can bring your pregnant mistress here in the pretence of your lowest servant's lover...you think I will sit by and do nothing about this hahaha! .. you're so wrong. Why do you think I'm called 紫蜘蛛( Violet Spider)huh! She was so mad that she even punished her desciples for nothing.