CHAPTER 13

Madam Lan knew that the evil in her body came with the intention of possessing the baby, feeding it her spiritual energy was very dangerous but I know she had no choice but to keep feeding it until she gave birth. Clan leader...do not blame your wife for what she had done, there was no other way. If you had to use your spiritual energy then I guess you wouldn't be a clan leader that you are today." But as Baoshan Sanren was about to continue, madam Lan's condition became worse, she had already started getting fever from the fight that's withing her and she was about to speak when Lan Wanji started moving his tiny little hands.

It was amazing how a new born baby could do what he does and that was to show that Lan Wanji was no ordinary baby, laying there with tiny hands up in the air, a blue light appeared in his hands and went into madam Lan's body. It kept on going until the resentment energy was forced out and floated into the air before it went out through one of the windows. Gasped were heard in the room and madam Lan immediately opened her eyes, her fever was gone and she was alright again, Lan Qingheng-Jun was very happy looking back and forth at his wife and baby who had done the unthinkable. They all faced Baoshan Sanren for answers and she gladly gave them what they were yearning for.

" Clan leader Lan, I have told you before that your baby was no ordinary being, he was chosen by the Gods and please be advised to keep what is happening in this room a secret. Can you imagine how much evil with be attracted to Gusu Lan clan all because a chosen one has been found? This realm will know no peace and your clan will constantly be under attack. I urge you let Lan Zhan grow up as a normal baby until he finds his destined soulmate, their first meeting will happen before they become teenagers so please be patient and let let him explore the places outside Gusu and he will get the connection with his cultivation partner." He looked at Lan Qiren who was busy eying Changze Sanren and smiled looking back at her desciple and concluded " his soulmate is not born yet, but will be in a few years so like I said...keep this a secret and let Lan Zhan live a normal life to cultivate his golden core."

" The resentment energy only wanted a host and please be advised that it will keep on searching for a strong host to try and come back to possess Lan Zhan, so please...be very careful with Lan Wanji until he is able to walk by himself and after that just let him experience everything as much as he can. By then it will sense Lan Zhan's power has grown and it will then move on to search for Lan Zhan's soulmate to try and stop the profecy of them meeting each other. Also please make sure he doesn't eat the food that the Lan clan usually eats, I will give you a list of special herbs that must be mixed in his food to strengthen his heart and mind."

It was already 9pm and Cloud Rescessess was already sleeping, but the occupants in the silent room were very much awake taking all instructions from Baoshan Sanren, she had already told them most of what she was to tell them and and now came the topic that she was to address but knowing the Lan clan's rules, she knew it might be hard for others to accept so she explained in a way that she doesn't fully break their law or give away what she wasn't told to tell. It was a very sensitive matter and she knew it might not be accepted, but that was not up to her to say anything further about Lan Wanji's soulmate. That was Lan Wanji's struggles in the coming future and the Gods wanted it to be that way for a certain purpose that could not be comprehended by mere mortals.

So she out it in this way " I have something that I need to tell you and it is very important that you fully listen to what I'm about to say. Lan Zhan will struggle in the future because of criticism from the entire mortal realm, I'm afraid it will affect you aswell. His brother will be by his side always and there will some things that would also be out of his control, but he will be the only one who understands him that even Lan Zhan wouldn't realise it by then. The issue I'm talking about it of his chosen soulmate, not many people will like it but he will choose the parth that the Gods's guidence. Everyone will question his status while others will cause chaos to disrupt the peace of your clan because of him. All I can say is, the parth will not be easy for him aswell, he will make a mistake he would sooner regret and he will also hurt many people all for his soulmate.

I'm afraid I have said enough, but please do this, find the best elders who can play cleansing music for him everyday, this is to prevent the red energy in his body from awakening and cause troubles for you before it goes to its rightful carrier and owner. Even when he finds his soulmate he will still need it to fill the emptiness in his heart and control his emotions, be advised that Lan Zhan can cause chaos if he needs to but the calming music will help him restrain himself from doing so. " She finished delivering her messages and she looked at Lan Qiren and said, " please summon those who are the best in calming music to start from tomorrow morning and in the evening everyday." Lan Qiren bowed his response and Baoshan Sanren was about to leave when Lan Qiren stopped her, he was talking to the elder while looking at Changze Sanren, she gave his a perfect smile and listened to what he was about to say.